Chapter 67

He lifted the cover on the tray and revealed all my favorites. Now, this was the best date I had ever been on. I don't want it to end. We just ate and enjoyed our time together and the view.

Since the date I had with Ryder, everything has been going great. Ryder and I are in a fantastic relationship. New Directions have been leaving us alone. But I know they have been watching us. We have been getting ready for everything.

Today is the big day competition day. We were waiting for our turn because we were going last. So I went to take a short walk to calm my nerves. I won't lie; I am nervous as hell. I did not see where I was going to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking at Joke, Marley, and Unique.

"It's okay." Morley Said.

"You guys look great." I said.

"Thanks." She said.

Jake and Unique just stood there in silence. Marley was doing all the talking. I never thought we Would be in this situation. It's sad. But stuff changes.

"This is weird. I never thought this would Jassem to us. But good luck. You guys will do great. I know it. You all are very talented. I should be getting back." I said, leaving.

"kitty, wait," Marley said.

"Yes?" I said.

"I want to say sorry. I never thought we would end like this either. But hope we can try to move forward. I know there is a lot to make up for. Also, good luck." Marley said.

"Thanks. For the moving forward, I would love that, but it's going to have to take time." I said.

I headed back where everyone was getting ready. Ryder Came over to Me.

"You okay?" they shed me.

"Yeah." I answered him.

We got ready and headed to the stage for our turn. The New Direction was getting off of the stage. I smiled at them all. Now it was our turn.

After we got done without a setlist, it felt right. It's like we had this. But it was still on the table with everything. So we went back to our green room.

"OH MY GOSH! WE GOT THIS! YOU GUYS DID AMAZING! YOU GUYS WERE ON FIRE!" Santana yelled in excitement.

"I want to say something before anything happens. I want to say how proud I am of all of you. I know this all happened out of something bad. But it came to the end of something good. You guys are a winner at the end of this. This is a family that can never end." Quinn told us.

"I am with Quinn. You showed me what I am made of. Everyone of yourselves is a better person because of this. We are a family. If we win or lose, this will never end. There will be more to come." So I continued from Quinn's speech.

Then we were called back to the stage. So now everything was coming to an end here. But it will not be the actual end.

"In third place is New Direction." The host said.

Then there were just two left. I grabbed Ryder's hand and Quinn's hand because I was so nervous. Felt like it just stood still. Then we heard our group name as the winners. We jumped and screamed with enjoy. Then, everyone pushed me forward to take the trophy.

Just now, I believed in everything that happened for a reason. I am happy I never stopped believing in any of this. All good comes at the end.

(A/N: Thanks for reading. Please Review for love. Thanks for staying to the end. Keep on reading. If you like this story, go check out my other ones. Thanks again.)