fourteen|invaders

𝔸𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

This shit was starting to get annoying. I love my fans, but not like this.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through Twitter, reading the countless tweets about Charlie and I.

"you and charlie are dating prove me wrong" some girl tweeted in my replies with a picture of us from Charlie's Instagram story a while ago. This was the 19th tweet I've seen today about us dating and it was only 10:30.

She's had to have seen something like this before, right? I sent her a quick text asking her about it before laying back down. Jet walked over and laid on my stomach, purring as soon as she reached me. I smiled and started petting her, closing my eyes.

My phone's text alert went off a couple times. I picked it up and read the texts.

"yeah, of course i have"
"emma and i call them 'privacy invaders'"

I laughed, scaring Jet away.

"im sorry they don't mind their business 🙄🙄"

"not your fault, but thanks"

I rubbed my eyes and stood up, walking over to my desk. I plopped down in my chair and turned on my computer. We were about to go on tour again and after that, we had to start writing a new album.

I was looking through a folder of Waterparks demos, listening to some to work with them a little bit. I opened one called Play and listened to the angry song, pondering if I should leak it. I shrugged and went to Instagram. I opened a live-stream and once people were on, I started playing the song. Right as it played, I saw that Charlie joined. I smiled at the thought of her hearing this.

I watched the comments roll in.

"THIS SLAPS OMG"

"IT GOES SO HARD HOLY FUCK"

"TEN THOUSAND FUCK YOURSELVES ARE NOT ENOUGH OMGJSICKSI"

I was laughing at how shocked everyone was, then I saw Charlie's comment.

"HE HAD TO DO IT TO 'EM"

I laughed even harder. I didn't expect her to like this. My phone went off when the live stream was over. I got a text from Geoff.

"What did you do?"

I smiled and started typing.

"may or may not have leaked play"

"I thought that was going to go on Friendly Reminder?"

Oops.

Then my phone starting ringing. Damn, I couldn't get a break. I opened the FaceTime video from Charlie.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT BUT YOU DID!"

She yelled at me in shock and I smiled.

"You like it?"

"OF COURSE, IT GOES SO HARD!"

"Awsten!" I heard Gracie enter my room.