✎Dino✎

(Another update! (: )

When I was in the second grade, my family moved from Gangnam to Jeollakbu-do. My dad got a job offer at a newly opened dance studio there. Mom just went with the flow of things. She worked as a freelance designer, Mom has ever since I was four years old. The drive to own new home was a good two hours drive normally, but since we had a moving truck following us and our car full of household items, it was now a three to four hour trip there. We finalized the move a few weeks after we travelled back and forth. I was homeschooled for most of my elementary and my sixth grade year, it wasn't until seventh when I went to an actual school.

I never went to dad's work until I joined the dance class at school. He got me a room where I could practice after school at his work. When I went to school the following day, I met a new kid who sat in my seat. He was around my age, but he was definetly taller than me. "Sorry, but your kind of in my seat." I said as he looked at me. He smiled and got up. "Sorry, I'm just new here. Is this seat taken?" The boy asked as I shook my head. "Nope, it's not." I smiled as he sat down next to my desk and I sat down next to his. "I'm Lee Chan, you?" The boy asked with a childish smile. Lee Chan and I became friends from then on. I learned his dad owned the studio my father worked at and his mom was a friend of my mom from her yoga class. Our parents knew we went to the same school but just never introduced us to each other.

A few months passed as I got closer to Lee Chan. When I walked into class one day, I noticed Lee Chan wasn't there. He got to school before me most days, unless he woke up late. Which was not really surprising to me. Days went by as my mind began to wonder. Where on earth did Lee Chan run off to? His parents were still in town and probably knew why he left. My parents never did learn any reason why Lee Chan left.

Years ended up going by as I graduated high school. I never found out why he left, but his parents said he was fine. I just went with it as I learned to get over it. I ended up forgetting about him once I found a job. Becoming busy, working weekdays and weekends to make ends meet. I moved out of my parents house not long after High school. I was saving money to move to Seoul and go to college. My college fund was enough to get me in for at least a years worth of classes. So I moved to Seoul after July. It was different living here, loud noises were always heard from outside. I got used to it, only after living here for a year. I was now nineteen. It has been six years since I've seen Lee Chan.

A few weeks after I had gotten a new job at the café near a entertainment building, a guy came in alone with dark brown hair. "One Americano please." The guy looked up as I froze. "Ah, yes. Name for your order?" I stammered as I grabbed a cup and pen. "Lee Chan." I wrote down his name and drew a heart the way I used to in middle school. "I'll have your order out in a moment." I turned around and went to make his drink. 'Did I seriously just find Lee Chan from Jeollakbu-do all those years ago?' I hummed as I worked. "Order for Lee Chan." I called out as Lee Chan came up to me. "Thank you miss. Have a nice day!" He bowed and smiled his smile the way he did back in middle school, running off and out of the café with a smile on his face. It hurt, to see him leave, again.

Months passed by as Lee Chan came by more often. Ordering the same drink every time. I wondered if he ever saw the heart next to his name. "Order for Lee Chan." I mumbled as Lee Chan came up and looked at me. "What's wrong? Your usually smiling." Lee Chan interrogated me as I shook my head. "It's nothing, I have to go early today. Have a nice day Lee Chan..." I weakly smiled as Lee Chan frowned. "What's your name miss? I would like to know you better. Even if my idol title blocks our friendship." I looked at him with my middle school friendly smile. "You know me Lee Chan, you just don't realize it yet. Think back to seventh grade. When you left and who you left behind. Without explanation." I bowed and left the café in a hurry. Ending up crying that afternoon until my doorbell rang.

"Yes?" I called out as I opened the door. "L/N Y/N, how did I forget someone as pretty as you?" Looking up, Lee Chan stood there with a lavender flower. "I don't think I'm worth remembering Lee Chan, I'm not as pretty as Choi Hae." I gave a weak smile as Lee Chan hugged me close. "I'm sorry. I left in a hurry, I never got to tell you my feelings. I love you Y/N. You don't have to feel the same, but after all these years, seeing you here just relit the burning love I had for you even more." Lee Chan smiled as I cried out happy tears.

"I missed you so much you idiot." I hit his shoulder slightly as I held onto his shirt. Tears falling down as we both hugged. "I love you Chan..." I mumbled out as Lee Chan picked me up and smiled. "You what?" Chan asked making sure I wasn't lying.

"I love you, Lee Chan. This time I won't let you leave me alone again." I giggled as Lee Chan put me down. "I wouldn't leave without you this time. I have no reason to since you're here now."

(unedited)

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing good, staying safe and well. I'm working a lot on Wattpad these few weeks, so I hope to get more updates out to y'all sooner:) Thank you for your support and I hope you continue to support my works:D