✎Mingyu / Vernon✎

(Listen to the music for this to make sense)

You were at home waiting for your boyfriend Mingyu to return home from work. Today one of your M/Vs were coming out and you two were going to watch it. Mingyu promised he would watch the entire thing with you.

Once you heard the door open you flew to the door and hugged him. But he didn't hug back. "Gyu I missed you, Do you know how much I wished you could've filmed the M/V with me instead of Jackson Wang?"

(I just threw Jackson under the bus... I'm sorry)

"Yeah," Mingyu said as he put down his bag. You frowned still hugging him. "Are we going to watch my M/V? You promised to remember." You said as Mingyu groaned. "I don't feel like it. I have a headache, I'm just gonna go to bed early." Mingyu said removing your hands from his tall frame.

"Okay, Gyu... I love you jagi..." You said as he nodded and walked upstairs. Mingyu slammed your bedroom door as you just stood there not understanding what was wrong with him.

It had been one day since that night he came home with a headache. You wanted to ask him again since he promised you he would watch it.

Mingyu was sitting at the table with his laptop with headphones on. You tapped his shoulder as he turned around and looked at you. "What?" He asked sharply.

"Remember? My M/V..?" You said pointing to the TV. "I'm busy-" Mingyu started but you just groaned. "Stop acting like you are busy Mingyu! Do you seriously don't want to see my M/V? Fine, I won't make you watch it, but please Mingyu just talk to me like you used to." You gasped for air when you were finished.

"Why do you have to be so damn clingy Y/N? My god. I didn't think I was dating someone I had to babysit 24/7." You scoffed once Mingyu said that. "You know what! If I'm being so damn clingy, why don't we just break up! How does that sound Mr. I'm a tough guy?!" You screamed at him as you ran upstairs and packed a bag full of clothes.

"Where are you going?" Mingyu said in a soft voice as you threw more clothes into the bag. "I'm done Mingyu! You can't keep promising me things you can't keep. I'm leaving!" You yelled out as you felt tears fall from your eyes.

You stormed out with Mingyu standing in the doorway with tears.

You ran to the boys' dorm. Before knocking on the door you tripped going up the stairs. "Aish.." You groaned out in pain as you knocked on the door and rang the intercom. "Who is it?" You heard Vernon ask from the other side of the door. "Let me in Vernon. Please.." You pleaded as Vernon opened the door and his smile fell as he saw you crying.

"Where is Mingyu?" Vernon asked as he held you as you cried. "We had a fight..." You mumbled as Vernon took you up to his room. "Tell me the entire story but let me go see if we have ice cream first. Okay?" Vernon smiled as he wrapped a blanket around you. "O-Okay..." You mumbled.

Once he got back you both ate ice cream and talked. Vernon heard the door being knocked on and stuck his spoon in the thing of ice cream before opening the door to reveal Mingyu who was crying. You, of course, was in the bathroom since you didn't want no one to see you in the state you were in.

"I'm disgusted by you Mingyu. Why would you do such a thing to your girlfriend like that?!" Vernon yelled at Mingyu as Mingyu cried more. "I know I shouldn't have called her Clingy, I just love her so, please... Tell me where she is." Mingyu pleaded as You stepped out of Vernon's bathroom. "I don't want to see you, talk to you, or even breath the same air as you Mingyu." You spat out as Mingyu looked at you with pleading eyes. "Babe please, Forgive me! I swear this will be the last time." Mingyu said as tears breamed over his cheeks. 

"Someone must be really broken to go back with someone Like you Mingyu. I'm not that damaged, even though I loved you, you make me feel like Shit. Mingyu you say the same things every time. Oh, I'll change Y/N! Please come back I love you Jagiya! Oh please for the love of God grow up Mingyu! I'm sick and tired of this- This Bullshit!" You yelled at Mingyu as Vernon stared wide-eyed at your sudden outbreak. 

"But I promise-" Mingyu started before you scowled. "Shut the Hell up Mingyu! You never promise shit and you certainly can't keep a promise to save your fucking life." You pushed Mingyu away from Vernon's door before slamming it shut in Mingyu's face. 

"You really are something you know that?" Vernon smiled at you as he laid down and you flopped down beside him. "Oh really? I never knew that Hansol~" You rolled your eyes.