✎Jeonghan✎

You went to the park with your dog as you saw a familiar face sitting alone on the bench. You noticed it was Jeonghan from Seventeen.

You walked over to him as he looked up and smiled. "Annyeong." You bowed as you held onto your dog's leash. "Annyeong!" Jeonghan said cheerfully.

"What are you doing by yourself if I may ask." You said as you sat next to him, letting him pet your dog. "I just needed some time to relax, You know?" Jeonghan smiled as your dog licked his face.

Jeonghan chuckled as you tried to get your dog off him. "I'm so sorry, he is only a puppy." You chuckled as your dog licked your cheek.

"It's fine! What's his name?" Jeonghan asked as you rubbed your dog's head. "His Name is JH." You said as he tilted his head. "What does that mean?" Jeonghan asked as you smiled. "Jeonghan. It means Jeonghan, I named my dog after you." You said as Jeonghan beamed with pride.

"You really did?" Jeonghan kept beaming as you nodded. "I feel so happy to know someone named their dog after me!" Jeonghan patted JH as you saw JH's tail wagging.

"Looks like he likes you." You giggled as JH licked Jeonghan's cheek. "Yeah, looks like it."

You ended up talking with Jeonghan and he walked you home with your dog. 

"Hey, can I get your number?" Jeonghan asked as you nodded. You both switched phones to put your number in it. "Thanks! Bye JH~ Bye Y/N!" Jeonghan yelled as He walked back down the street waving to you as he went. You knew you'd see him again soon, he even texted you once he got home.