♣ - woozi

You were going to dance pratice. Since you had a dance test today, you couldn't be late again. Plus you had a special guest, a former student, in a K-pop group. You had praticed all night and didnt get sleep. You didnt need to fail this test, You had to pass with a 80 or above. Nothing below a 80! If not you fail, and you being you. Was already stuck in college debt!

When you got there, You saw Woozi. A member in Seventeen, Your favorite k-pop group. "Your Late again Y/N! You'll go last, and you'll stay afterwards to clean up after class too." Your teacher said as Woozi looked at you with a sad smile. You two locked eyes then it broke when your teacher snapped to get the class back together again.

"Next!" Woozi called as you walked into the dance room where you saw only him and a camera. No one else. "Cue the music please." And he did when you asked. In the begining of your dance you did well, But in the middle you felt his eyes lookign at your every move. And, Well, You fell. Straight on your face. 'I told you! Falling will get you kicked out of classes, Plus you'll get a beating here missy!' You heard your mothers voice in your head and didnt want to get up. Woozi called out to you, "Are you okay?" He rushed over to you and saw you crying. "H-Hey! Dont cry, You did well untill then... What happened?" He tried to calm you down, But you cried more. "I turned off the camera. Tell me, Is it something going on at home?" You nodded. "I used to live with my parents but I ran away years ago. They used to beat me up, and My mother said 'Me falling will get me kicked outta classes, and earn me beatings at home.' Since then, When ever I fall I get scared..." Woozi nodded, trying to not get angry with the teacher you could tell.

"Your not going to fail. Im redoing the video, Dance again and you'll pass. I promise you that." Woozi gave you the thumbs up and you danced for a second time that night. A few weeks later, the letter came in the mail. When you saw the grade, You had gotten a 100 on the test. So you called Woozi, To thank him for saving your Bum and casuing you to not in anymore debt.