✎Hoshi✎

The boys of seventeen thought it was about time Hoshi took a break from making dances so they sent him to your apartment. You were Woozi's older sister by one year, also a specialist with stress.

"Good morning Soonyoung..." You yawned as you poured him a cup of coffee. "Morning sweetheart."

But you were also Hoshi's girlfriend of 3 years. "The guys said you needed time off, Working too hard again?" You asked calmly as you sipped your tea. "Maybe, I don't know." He answered.

"You said we would go on a road trip next time this happened." You teased him as he sighed. "I know what I said. Where do you want to travel to?" He smiled.

"Anywhere that I can be with you Hoshi." Hoshi grinned as you chuckled. "How about the mountains? I still have a cabin up there that I could rent for a few days."

"Exactly how long do you have off?" You asked as you washed out the now two empty cups. "Uhm, 5 days." You turned around quickly. "How hard have you been working Soonyoung?!" You half yelled half whispered.

"Eh. Normal I guess." Hoshi just smiled as you went to pack bags for the road trip.

Once you two got in the car he held your hand while he drove with the other. "I love you Hoshi." You smiled as he looked at you when he stopped at a stoplight. "I love you too Honey."

Once you finally got to the cabin the first thing Hoshi did was fling open the sliding door to see the view. But then he started playing with the sliding door. "What is with you and sliding doors?" You laughed as he giggled and closed it.

"I don't know, They are just fun to swing back and forth." Hoshi smiled as you sat down and he flopped next to you. "Thank you for being here for me Y/N... I'm thankful to have you as a girlfriend. I guess what I'm trying to say is," Hoshi got off the couch and got down on one knee. 

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and in Seventeen, Will you be my wife Lee Y/N?" Hoshi asked as you jumped off the couch and nodded as you cried. "Yes! I will marry you."