✎Joshua✎

You were going to a Seventeen Concert since your best friend dragged you. "I don't know about this..." You mumbled to your best friend as she looked back at you. "You'll be fine, Plus I'm here!" Your best friend said as you nodded and kept following her to your seats.

A man came around and gave us numbers. "What is this for?" You asked when he handed you your number. "Seventeen is going to pull a number from a hat and if your number is called, You get to go back to Korea with them." The man replied as you nodded and looked at your number then to your friend. "What number did you get?" You asked as she smiled. "1536, What about you?" She smiled as you looked back down. "I got 1290. To be honest with you, I want you to win." You replied as your best friend scoffed. "As if I'd win, You have more luck then me." Your best friend chirped. "I'm terrible with luck." You grinned as the lights dimmed and fans started to scream.

"Say the name! Annyeonghaseyo, We are Seventeen!" All the members bowed as the screams came back again. "JEONGHAN! I LOVE YOU!" Your best friend yelled as you busted out laughing. "Right now we are going to call out the winning number... Right?" Vernon looked at Joshua who looked at S.Coups. "Yeah, I believe so," Joshua replied as a stage person came out with a hat. "Joshua, why don't you pick out of the hat?" Seungkwan said as Joshua nodded and closed his eyes. "What number is it?" Vernon asked as Joshua unfolded the paper. "Everyone sit down and if your number is called stand up," Vernon said as we all sat down.

 "Number 1290!" Joshua said as you looked at your best friend and she pushed you up. "Vernon go check." Seungkwan pushed Vernon off stage as he checked your number. "Yep!" Vernon smiled as I stood there as my friend hugged me. "I told you! You're lucky!" Your best friend smiled as you all stood back up and enjoyed the rest of the concert. 

[Comment If I should do a part 2!]