✎Wonwoo✎

Your school was taking a class trip to a Ski resort, it was a days trip to get up to the resort and your teacher's husband worked their so you all got a shared cabin thanks to Mr. Choi. Your friend Jeonghan had come over to help you pack your stuff since tomorrow was the trip and you were too lazy to do it earlier than the day before the huge trip. 

"Why did you make me come over? You could've had one of the others come over to help." Jeonghan said as you giggled. "You live on the next street over and plus I don't want S.Coups knowing where I live. He might crash at my place often, besides... I know you better since we are very close." You nudged Jeonghan in the ribs as he folded some of your sweaters you were taking.

"This is what I get for having a lazy best friend, I get worked to death then I get elbowed in the ribcage as a reward." Jeonghan groaned as you slapped his shoulder playfully. "I'm just joking! You know I love you, besides the only other person who has my humor would be Joshua." Jeonghan chuckled as you yelled random words in English.

"Why did I get stuck with such weird friends who speak English..." Jeonghan sighed as you chucked some random clothes into a suitcase. "Maybe God is telling you to learn English so you won't have 'Low Quality' English like Seungkwan does." You joked as Jeonghan laughed. "He is pretty decent though." Jeonghan reasoned as you nodded.

The next day you sat down on the bus as someone stood in the aisle next to your seat. "Is this seat reserved?" You looked up to see Wonwoo pointing to where your bag sat. You moved your bag so Wonwoo could sit down, once he did you listened to some music before you fell asleep.

When you woke up to Wonwoo poking you, you saw the Ski Resort and got your bags. Jeonghan ran up to you after you got off the Bus. "Sorry that you had to sit with Wonwoo, I went to the teacher and it turns out you and I aren't sharing a cabin. Someone requested a change to his or her cabin, so he or she moved me and put them with you." Jeonghan frowned as you hugged him and departed to your cabins. 

When you got there you saw that Wonwoo was sitting on the couch and reading a book. "Oh hey, I guess we are sharing a cabin." Wonwoo looked up and smiled before looking back down to read again. "You can pick either room, I waited for you so I wouldn't get a room that you might've wanted." You nodded as you blushed. "Hey, are you sick? You're really read..." Wonwoo asked concerned before he got up and felt your face.

"I'm just sleepy..." You said as you faked a yawn. "But you slept the entire time coming up here." Wonwoo looked at you as you turned your head. Wonwoo gave up and let you pick your room and go to sleep.

Wonwoo woke you up about 1 hour later. "Come to look at this, We might be stuck in here a long time." The way he said long made you get up and follow him to the door. A blank White landscape was all that was in sight. "Snow.." You mumbled as you shivered as you saw it piling up. You both stepped back into the cold cabin. 

"Why is it so cold in here?" You asked as you paced back and forth. "No power means no heater, that's why I brought blankets. Here.." Wonwoo said as he wrapped a Blanket around you as you kept pacing back and forth. 

"Why don't you sit down? I mean you've been doing this for over 30 minutes now... I don't know what I did to make you very uncomfortable around me when all I have been being nice to you." Wonwoo said finally breaking the sound of pages flipping and the constant footsteps you made.

"I like you and It's hard to talk to you since you don't talk to me.." Wonwoo said as he put down his book and opened his arms. "I promise I'll keep you warm If you just trust me this once," Wonwoo said softly as you were tempted to keep pacing and ignore this chance to tell him how you feel.

But you gave in and walked over to where he was laying and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Wonwoo..." You whispered as Wonwoo looked at you. "I'm sorry... I just love you and I didn't want to ruin our friendship we have. So I distanced myself from you..." You admitted as Wonwoo laid his head on your shoulder. "I love you too, Why do you think I wanted to move cabins? Jeonghan said it was okay so he told you he didn't know." Wonwoo chuckled as you rolled your eyes. 

"I'm gonna get that boy back.." You mumbled as Wonwoo giggled. 'Bloody Murder..' You thought as you fell asleep in Wonwoo's arms.