♡Performance Line♡

The Performance Line's reaction to your hidden tattoo.

Jun:

In my mind, Jun would be a tease. You were changing out of your hoodie when Jun walked into your room. The back of your shirt went up and revealed your tattoo. Jun would look at you and smirk. "How long have you had a tattoo, Babe?" You pouted as he Teased you the rest of the day.

Hoshi:

In my opinion, Hoshi would be really sweet about it. As you reached to get something from the cabinet in your kitchen, Hoshi walked in and saw your side tattoo. "Hey Y/N-ah, I like your tattoo. Want me to get that for you?" Hoshi smiled as you nodded and grinned.

The8:

In my imaginary world, The8 would also tease you but be sweet about it. You and The8 were having a tickle fight as your shirt went up to reveal your tattoo. The8 stopped and smiled. "Y/N-ah~ Since when have you had this?" The8 said as you pouted and looked away. "H-Hey! I never said I didn't like it, It fits you really well!" The8 smiled as he cuddled you.

Dino:

Ah sweet Baby Dino, Dino would be shook. You were outside on the beach with Dino when the wind blew and your hair swept to the side and revealed your neck tattoo. Dino would just stare at you as you looked at him. "Do I have something on me? Is it a bug?" You asked as you poked his cheek. "Um, No. I was just thinking how pretty you are." Dino covered up as You grinned.