✎S.Coups✎

The same question was asked every-time, Why do you hate your brother group's, S.Coups. You didn't have a reason for the boiling anger you had in your gut. But S.Coups didn't hate you, even if you threw so many insults to this man, he still wouldn't hate you.

Your group and Seventeen were on Weekly Idol and you didn't like it whatsoever. "A lot of rumors have been going around about the two leaders..." The MC said as you scowled. Both groups nodded as the MC looked at both of you. "Do you two have some type of beef?" The other MC asked as both groups laughed. "I wouldn't say we..." You cut S.Coups off by nodding and yelling. "Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes." The MC's jumped as you yelled. "Why do you have such hate?" The first MC asked as you looked at S.Coups. "I just hate his guts. Everything in general." You said as S.Coups nodded his head. 

"I can see why you don't exactly like me, I am kinda annoying," S.Coups admits as you nod. "Plus He has the same title as me in our group." You reasoned as the MC's nodded and S.Coups looked kinda offended but you didn't care. "Can I ask one more question before we move on to the next segment?" The second MC asked. "This one is for S.Coups, Why aren't you mad at Y/N for hating you or calling you out? I mean its kinda weird that you aren't the tiniest bit mad."

"Everyone has their own opinions and I'm okay if people don't like me, As long as they know they have someone who will always be there for them." S.Coups nods as the MCs coo at how sweet what he just said was. 'Don't let them know, and your cover will be safe' you said in your mind. 

After the show ended you were the first one to disappear from the camera. You ran out of the room and into a dressing room type thing, not caring if people didn't notice you gone. But after about 3 minutes of quietness S.Coups walked in apparently looking for someone or thing. "There you are, your group was wondering where you disappeared to," S.Coups said as you sighed and got up from behind the chair you were hiding behind.

"Why did you come looking for me. I hate you, remember?" You said as you threw yourself at the chair. "Because. I just wanted to I guess, I don't really know." S.Coups smiled as you scoffed. "Why exactly DO you hate me?" S.Coups sat down on the other chair. "I don't." You mumbled lowly so S. Coups couldn't hear you. "Hm?" You rolled your eyes as S.Coups poked your leg. 

"Tell me, I won't be mad." Once S.Coups said that you became you again. "Listen okay? I don't hate you Seungcheol, never have and never will. I put up an act to cover up the fact I like you okay?" You mumbled the I Like You part but S.Coups heard it and wanted clarity. "You what?" S.Coups had a grin plastered on his face as you covered yours. 

"I said I Like You Seungcheol." You said as he smiled again. "No, wait, I don't like you..." You started before S.Coups frowned and got up. "I love you." S.Coups turned around and smiled again. "I love you too, So does that mean you'll go on a date with me?" S.Coups asked as you nodded and smiled. "Yes, Coups. I will go on a date with you." S.Coups kissed your cheek before you both walked back to your groups.