♣ - jun

For the past few days you'd been ordering take out and the same boy kept delivering it every time. So like usual you ordered then hung up and waited for the doorbell to ring. You and Him used to order take out a lot, but he wasn't here. 

He met you.

He wanted you.

He liked you.

He chased you.

He got you.

He had you.

He got bored.

And he left.

That's what you'd concluded of your relationship with your Ex. He just got bored and left, like the others. 

When the doorbell rang you opened it, as usual, the boys face smiled a tired smile at you as you handed him the cash. "Keep the change." You said solemnly as you went to close the door, but a foot stopped it. "Care to tell me why you keep ordering take out every single day? I mean, I make the same last drive every day." You looked up to see the Man staring at you as you moved aside and pulled him in. "You can sit right here. I'll be back, I have to get my chopsticks." You mumbled as He sat down and nodded.

When you came back you saw him looking at his hands. "Want any?" You asked as he shook his head no. "I'm fine, Thank you." He said politely as you shrugged. "Tell me your name before I even spill the tea." You mumbled out as you ate an egg roll. "I'm Jun. Who are you?" Jun asked as you looked up with sadden, lonely, and most importantly, Broken eyes. "Y/N." You said as you put down your chopsticks. 

"Care to tell me?" Jun noticed your crappy mood as you shrugged. "I doubt you care about my love life, as crappy as it is." You choked out as he chuckled. "I don't mind, I've probably had worse." Jun smiled as you nodded. "I was dumped a few days ago, By my 3-year long boyfriend." He sucked in a breath as you looked up. "He had met me when I worked at a Coffee shop and he kept coming every day until he asked me out. We ended up dating for a few years before I guess he got bored and left me, It's always been like this for me." You admitted as Jun got up and hugged you. "I'm sorry, You didn't deserve the way he treated you. I wish I had known..." Jun mumbled as you nodded and looked up in his eyes when he pulled away.

A few years later, You and Jun sat next to each other watching a movie. "How many times have you typed 'Im Okay' while crying?" Jun asked as you looked at him. "Way too many times, I can't even count." You laughed as Jun ate more popcorn. "To be completely honest, I have typed it more then what I'm worth," Jun said as you busted out laughing. "Then you must worth a penny." You said as he shook his head. "I hate you." He joked as you grinned. "I hate me too!" Jun scoffed as he pulled you into a hug. "I really love you, You know that right?" Jun asked as you nodded and watched the rest of the movie in his arms.