♣ - Joshua

You stood up from your place in the Dance room. Yes, You were a dancer. And your parents didn't like it, Like, at all. They said you were just a Teen and didn't know what you were getting into. Well, That may or may not be true. I mean You were in debt. Really badly. As you got up you saw your dance teacher Leaving and sighed. You hummed as you left the building to the library, The time was currently 2 am. But you were used to traveling this late. Did your parents like it? No. Not one bit, But they didn't live with you. So you didn't care, Like, At all.

The Library Lady always knew you came in late, So she always had you a water and a sandwich. She was like your Grandma, But you never knew her. "Hello Dear, I have your usual on the back table." She smiled kindly at you and You nodded. You walked back to the table and ate while you studied. Later you saw someone sit down in front of you. 'Why couldn't he sit somewhere else?! There are plenty other tables...' You looked up to see a boy with light colored hair. "Um, You don't mind that I sit here. Right?" He smiled as you sat there stunned. "Uh...Yeah, I don't mind." You gave him a half smile as he nodded and looked back down to his book. You both sat there with your books and did whatever you had to do. Until you got to a problem in your notebook you couldn't understand, you slammed the notebook close and put your head on the table. "U-Um, Are you okay?" The male asked looking at your hunched over figure. "I don't understand this question... Sorry for worrying you." Once you looked up you saw him with your book and a pen to write with. "This does get a tad confusing. Well, allow me to help you um... What's your name?" He smiled at you while you blushed a bit. "I'm Y/N... What's your name?" You said giving him a smile, "I'm Hong Jisoo, But my friends call me Joshua." He smiled as you both worked out the problem in your notebook.

After like an hour, you packed up your stuff with Joshua handing you your things from the table. "Thanks for helping me today Joshua. I've got to get home though, I have work in 2 hours and I need some sleep." He looked worried, "Where did you come from before you came here Y/N?" He asked and you rubbed your neck. "Um... The dance school down the block. Its fine though, I have classes from 10 pm to 2 am. I get enough sleep after I leave here every day. Don't worry so much!" You laughed and yawned at the same time. Joshua ended up walking you home in the pouring rain, "Come inside! At least until the rain stops Josh." You pulled him into the empty house. "Let me grab you a shirt. What size do you wear?" You asked walking into the spare bedroom. Where your brother used to sleep until he passed away from cancer. "Um... I think a large would be good?" He laughed nervously when he walked into the room his eyes widened. "You have a boyfriend Yah?" He asked. "Um, No. I've never had one. My brother used to sleep here until he passed away two years ago. He had stage 2 cancer, He gave a good fight. Yes, he did." You smiled, looking at your brother's picture on the shelf. "I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't know, I'm sorry." He rubbed his neck again taking the shirt you gave him. "You don't mind if I change right?" You blushed and nodded walking out of the room. "Hey. Um Y/N-ah, Can you help me?" You walked into the room to see Joshua with the shirt over his head. You giggled and helped him.

"Hey, Where did you get that ring from?" You asked randomly, He looked down and smiled. "I've had this. Do you like it?" You nodded and smiled. Joshua pulled you into a hug. "Thanks for letting me stay here until the rain passes." You nodded While Joshua pulled away and blushed. "I-" You started to say before Joshua kissed your cheek. "Sorry, I just had to." He gave you a playful smile as you laughed. "I think I like you, Josh, I know. You might not, but I just had to get it off my chest." He nodded and smiled again. "I like you too, more than a friend. Why do you think I walked you home?" He giggled and you smiled and took his hand. "Hey. Wanna go on a date sometime?" Joshua asked and you agreed. .