✎Jun✎

You laid in bed as you heard your intercom ring. "Who is it at this time..." You groaned as you heard the door open and then close. "Who is it?!" You yelled as you heard a male call back. "It's your local friendly neighborhood Jun!" Jun yelled from downstairs as you curled up and covered your head.

Jun came in and hugged your figure under the bed. "Why is my bestie under the covers? Are you sick?" Jun asked as he got up and uncovered you. "Yah!" You screamed as You kicked your feet. "Why did you uncover me!" You whined as Jun shrugged. "I felt like it." Jun teased as your door opened again and revealed your boyfriend.

Jun peaked around the corner and got slammed out of the way. "What are you doing you whore?!" Your boyfriend yelled at you as you flinched from the smell of alcohol. "Stop... Please your drunk..." You pleaded as Jun stood there frozen and he didn't know what to do. Once your boyfriend heard you he slapped you and shoved you into the wall.

"You like cheating don't you Y/N?!" Your boyfriend yelled. "Or do I need to push you around more for you to stay?!" He kept yelling, His words like venom. You went numb as Jun yanked your Boyfriend off of you.

"Since when do you have the right to touch me you Selfish Idol?!" Your boyfriend yelled as Jun and he got into a fistfight. You cried seeing your boyfriend who you once loved beat up the man who you always had a crush on but never would've liked you back.

Jun just gave you a weak smile as you cried more. "Stop! Please- Hit me! Just don't hurt Jun..!" You sobbed out as your boyfriend held Jun up by his collar. "I don't listen to cheating bitches!" Your boyfriend screamed at you.

You ran up to your boyfriend and tried to yank him off of Jun. "Stop!" You screamed once more as your boyfriend slapped you and started to call you names. "You always needed more black and blue over your pretty face. Why don't we fix that huh?!" Your boyfriend yelled at you as he started to beat you up.

The alcohol must've been getting to him because once he raised his hand to you he fell back and passed out. Jun ran up to you and picked you up, hugging you tightly against his frame. "Has he always done this?" Jun asked you as you cried into his shoulder while putting a hand in his hair.

"I should've told you earlier that I love you and you wouldn't have to go through this..." Jun mumbled as you cried what was now happy tears.

"I thought I was the only one..." You mumbled as Jun helped you pack your stuff before your now ex-boyfriend woke up again. "So you're going to come back with me?" Jun asked as you nodded. "We have a joint account and I can't get enough money out." You mumbled as Jun hugged you again. "I love you. I'm so sorry I made you go through this..." Jun whispered.

"It's not your fault.." You played with his hair as he kissed your cheek.

"I know you just got out of a relationship and you might want some time to recover but know that I'm here for you, and I always will be."