♣ - the8

You were at home waiting for The8 to come over for your best friend anniversary. He was never late to your Friday night movie night before. But he was counting today, you being you. You worried a lot.

It was after 12 am before there was a knock at the door. You walked to the intercom to see if there were the stupid kids that doing ding dong ditching again. But no one was there, you opened the door to see it was your next-door neighbor ringing her intercom for her kids to open the door. You sighed and went back inside to cry once more. "I never thought I would be ditched, by my best fucking friend." You mumbled as you cried your self to sleep that night.

After about what felt like 2 seconds you woke up to see The8 in your Apartment cleaning up. "What the hell..." You mumbled as The8 looked at your puffy face which was numb with no expression what so ever. "I'm so sorry...Our manager was being harsh on us today and I forgot all about our movie night." The8 walked over to you and you back away; pissed off at him and his management. He frowned as you looked away from him.

"I knew what I got into when we became best friends. But I did want to fall this deep..." You mumbled the last word. "What was that?" The8 asked. "I said I didn't want to fall this deep in love with you okay?!" You sat there with your face streaming with tears. The8 leaned into your face and kisses you softly. "I didn't know you felt the same way..." He blushed and Kissed you again.

"I fell in Love with my best friend..."