♣ - mingyu

You went to go see your boyfriend. You two didn't live together since you wouldn't move in with a guy you just started dating two months ago. Your best Friend Mingyu said he didn't trust your boyfriend. He said your Boyfriend gave off a 'Playboy' vibe. But you shrugged it off Since you loved your boyfriend.

Once you walked into his living room, you heard noises from his room. "Babe?" you said knocking on the door. Your eyes widened as you saw your Boyfriend with another girl. "Babe! Hey, It isn't what it looks like. I swear!" He pleaded for you to forgive him but you slapped him then left him in the living room.

You ran all the way back home and slammed your door. "Why does this always happen to me?" You cried out as your phone buzzed in the dimly lit Apartment of yours.

Mingyu~: Why did your door slam?

Mingyu~: Are you okay? Is your boyfriend over?

Mingyu~: If you don't answer me I'm gonna call you...

Mingyu~: F**k it, I'm calling you.

*Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz*

Mingyu~

Accept or Decline

[Decline]

Mingyu~: Why did you not pick up?

Mingyu~: I'm coming down to your Apartment. Your neighbor told me your door slammed.

Mingyu~: I'll be there in 5mins, Just wait for me... Please. Just wait.

You threw your phone at your wall and sighed. You started crying again. Then the intercom rang and you hid behind your wall of pillows. Knowing Mingyu had the key to get in. "Y/N I'm here! Where are you?" He called from the door. "Why aren't you answering my calls?" He looked around for you but decided to call your phone. Which was currently next to you again, You being too lazy to mute it. Mingyu called it and tackled your pillow wall down.

"Y/N!" He hugged you smiling like a dork. But when he saw your face, His heart shattered into millions of pieces. "What happened...?" He asked cupping your crying face. "My boyfriend cheated on me.." Mingyu's eyes filled with hatred. "He what?" You tried to calm him down but he scared you when he was angry. You cried, Mingyu saw you and calmed down. "I'm sorry..." He said patting your head. "I just- I wanted you to date me before anyone else." He said pulling you into a soft hug. "I-I didn't...Mean...to not...Trust you..." You mumbled and he nodded.

"I know. I'm sorry for yelling at you for being with him before." He pulled away from the hug and smiled. "You know how you said you didn't want me to date that rat, Before you?" You asked. He nodded and lowered his head. "I'm sorry, I just broke when I saw you crying. All the times he dragged you away from me because he was jealous...I just didn't want to admit that I love you."

You sat there smiling, Knowing you had been blinded by your boyfriend thinking it was love. All along you had feelings for your best friend.

"I love you too. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that."