✎Mingyu✎

You went to the office of your workplace. Which today was your first day as a lifeguard so you had to go to the Manager of the pool during the daytime. You heard voices in the office as you creaked open the door, "I am not working with her! I refuse to work with a new girl. She probably can't save anyone!" A male yelled out as your manager sighed. "Get over Mingyu! She isn't leaving and she is working with you whether you like it or not!" The manager yelled at the man named Mingyu as he scowled and walked toward the door. You hid before you got caught and he stormed off toward the pool area. 

"I'm here." You said as you walked into the office as the manager smiled kindly. "Who am I working with during my shift?" You asked as the manager stiffened. "You'll be working with Mingyu, he has been working here for a few years." You nodded and left to your first station. 

You saw little kids splashing each other in the shallow end and some people playing pool volleyball in the deep end. A man with dark hair was staring at you and you decided it was Mingyu since he had on a white shirt and red shorts. You saw a little girl sitting on the edge of the pool dangling her feet in as her friend floated on her back.

A few moments later you saw someone go under and another one swim toward you. "Help! My friend hit his head when he when in! He isn't floating!" You threw your phone and jumped in the pool. 

You saw the boy who was about 12 or 14 and swam to him and grabbed him as you surfaced. Mingyu was at the edge of the pool when you surfaced. "Let me grab him," Mingyu said as you helped Mingyu get the boy out of the water. 

After the boy was given CPR he came to you and hugged you. "Thank you for saving me, Miss." The boy smiled as you just nodded. "Your welcome." You said as the boy ventured off into the pool again. 

Your shift was ending soon so you headed to the locker room and changed. When you came out you were greeted by a Mingyu. "I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm-" You cut him off by walking away. "Hey! I'm trying to be nice here!" Mingyu yelled as you turned around with a blank expression. "Does it look like I care to be around someone who talks about me behind my back?" You yelled back as Mingyu looked like he had just been caught taking a cookie out of mom's cookie jar.

"You heard that?" He asked shyly as you nodded with a scowl on your face. "I saved someone, didn't I? Or, or Did you tell our Manager that You saved him!" You yelled as you turned to walk again. "Look I'm sorry!" Mingyu yelled out as you grinned and kept walking. "I'll show you something Mingyu. You'll never forget it." You turned around as Mingyu ran up to you. 

"Can I at least finish my apology?" Mingyu asked as you thought for a second. "Make it quick." You responded before you got caught off guard as Mingyu's lips were on yours. "Am I forgiven?" Mingyu smirked as you rolled your eyes. "Fine Mr. Tough Guy, I forgive you." You said as Mingyu smiled. "Will you go out on a date with me, As an apology for kissing you?" Mingyu asked. "Yeah, You have to take me out for stealing my first kiss." You chuckled as Mingyu's face drained of color.

"You've never been kissed before?!" Mingyu asked shocked. "Yeah, I've never dated anyone. I don't think I even Kissed my dad when he dropped me off at school every day." You smiled as you tapped your foot. "You really are something..." Mingyu said as he kissed your cheek.

"I'll take you out after my shift tomorrow, sound good?" He asked as you nodded and left smiling like a dork.