♣ - wonwoo

You walked to the Seventeen fan-meet in warm clothes. It was only 36 degrees outside and you were freezing. Wearing a GOT7 crop top with ripped jeans and a BTS jacket, You weren't very warm. Walking into the warm building made you feel better, but picking your number didn't. You were completely in the middle. But you would have to wait till then...

When it was your turn, You were happy. You gave each member a plushie they said they liked in previous interviews and shows. When you got to Wonwoo he smiled at you, which made butterflies appear in your gut. "Is this for me?" He asked and you nodded. Giving him the plushie, His hands brushed yours and you smiled at him.

3rd POV

Wonwoo didn't believe in love-at-first-sight. It wasn't possible for people to fall in love that quick, But his gut had this feeling when Y/N Came into his line. Did he know her name? No, But he wanted to know. "Is this for me?" Wonwoo asked and Y/N nodded.

Your POV

After about 2 hours after the fan-meet, You were leaving ahead of everyone. Since your seat was near the back. But you were held back by the guards, You saw some of the fans whisper about you then giggle. Some Shot you weird glares, You just shrugged them off. "Follow Us." The guards said, taking you backstage. They stopped at a door that said number 8 on it. *Knock Knock*

They heard something You didn't and let you in the room, But no one was there. You saw the stuffed animal you gave Wonwoo on the dresser and some other things. But You wasn't gonna be one of those fans who goes through their stuff. The couch was right next to you, So you flopped down and waited for someone to tell you "You can now Leave Y/N". The door opened and Wonwoo smiled at you. "You passed the test." He sat next to you and grabbed your hand. "I thought you Didn't believe in love-at-first-sight Wonwoo." You stated as he leaned his forehead against yours. "Well your different to me, Y/N..." You both smiled and stayed like that...