✎Jeonghan✎

You had always wanted to become a Kpop idol. But everyone else thought that you would be a great accountant. So you didn't proceed to go on with your dream.

When you were done with work, your boss came out and made you stay later in the office. So it was past 10 when you got to leave the place which you hated so much.

You left the building in a hurry and just kept walking down the sidewalk. Your heels made your feet hurt, the skirt made it hard to even walk.

You bumped into someone as you just kept walking. It was dark outside so you just kept walking as fast you could. You felt that you dropped something but just shrugged it off and kept walking.

Once you got home you saw that you dropped your wallet out of your bag. That means your cards, drivers license, credit and debit cards. Even some leftover cash. All that was probably stolen and used by now.

Someone ringed the doorbell as you walked over to the door and opened it. "Yes?" You looked up to see a man who looked cold. "You dropped this back in the street, I live next door so I was walking to the store down the street when you bumped into me and dropped this. I opened it to see whose it was and here I am." Your neighbor said.

"Oh it was you I bumped into? I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. What is your name?" You asked as the man smiled. "My name is Jeonghan. It's nice to meet you Y/N."