✎Dino✎

You were walking to school with a small box of chocolates. Today you were hoping to tell your crush you liked him. You saw him in the entrance waiting for his friends. You ended up walking up to him with the chocolates behind your back. "Good Morning! Can I say something important to you oppa?" You asked in a respectful way as he nodded. You got out the chocolates and blushed. "I have a crush on you, and I got you chocolates after you said you liked the boxed more than wrapped." You said with your head looking down.

"Thanks, but I'm already taken. I'm sorry Y/N." He said as he patted your head and walked off with the box. "Yeah, No problem..." You sighed as you went to the front office. "Can I call my mother? I'm not feeling good." The Front office worker called your mom and gave you the phone. "Can you come to pick me up mom? I don't feel good." You said as your mom chuckled.

"He said no didn't he?" She said over the phone as you hummed a Yes. "I'm sorry, Yeah I'll come to get you." Your mom said as you hung up the phone and sat in the office until she came and got you. When you got home you ran upstairs to your room and cried.

The feeling of being rejected was worse then you thought. Your friend Chan ended up seeing you go home but you didn't notice it. When you got a text from Chan you didn't answer because you just wanted to be alone.

It was hours before your Mom came upstairs with food for you to eat. "I got you some food, I'll leave you alone." Your mom walked downstairs as the bell rang throughout the house. The rain was falling down as you sat in the window with You, Clouds, Rain playing in the background of the rain. The fireplace was heard from the next room over, as your mom opened the downstairs door. 

Soon you heard someone knocking on your open bedroom door. You looked over to see Chan with a flower in his hand. One single daisy, with Chan smiling a small smile as you got up and went over and hugged him. "I'm such an idiot. I should have listened to you and my mom..." You mumbled as Chan patted your head. 

"We all make mistakes, Don't worry." Chan smiled as you both sat down and hung out in your room. "Thanks for coming over here. If not I might've been here for weeks on end alone eating food." You laughed as Chan just chuckled. "Hey, Did he take the chocolates though?" Chan asked as you nodded. "I was planning on eating it if he didn't but he took them and walked away." Chan laughed as You both looked at each other. "I've been meaning to tell you something for a while," Chan said as you nodded. "What is it?"

"I love you and I know you don't have the same feelings but I might as well get them off my chest as soon as possible, right?" Chan said as you sat there surprised he liked you. "You had a crush on me the entire time? Why didn't you tell me sooner so we wouldn't be here walking about me getting rejected?" You teased him as he shrugged, "I needed the right moment. And seeing you sad makes me sad so I told you my feelings in hope of making you feel better."

"Well it worked, and I just now noticed that I've always had a feeling for you too." You pecked Chan's cheek as you two chuckled.