♡Vocal Unit♡

The Vocal Unit's reaction to your Hidden Tattoo

Jeonghan:

Jeonghannie would be speechless, he wouldn't be happy or mad. "Why did you get it for?" He asked as you shrugged putting your head down. "It was our 2nd year together and I wanted a tattoo to remember it by, So I got a tattoo of a rose you gave me." You frowned as Jeonghan sat there with his mouth open. "Aish, I didn't know! Babe, I'm sorry, Please forgive me?" He pleaded.

Joshua:

Joshua was happy, Very happy. Since you got a tattoo of a cross and the date you two became a couple. "Your such a sweetheart Y/N-ah!" Joshua pinched your cheeks as You both looked for plane tickets online to L.A, "Aish, All flights are booked." He sighed and grinned. "Let's just stay home for the holiday this year." He kissed your cheek and you nodded.

DK:

"Babe, Did it hurt?" or "How much did it cost?" would be constantly coming out of his mouth once he found your tattoo. "DK, Calm down. It hurt for the first few days, and It cost as much as a normal Tattoo. Now calm down~" You giggled as He cupped your face and smiled. "Okay." 

Woozi:

Since you had gotten some of his lyrics tattooed to you, he didn't complain. Since they were meant for your anyway. "Now I'll remember you even If we break up." You said as Woozi kissed you on the lips and smiled. "Well, I hope we never break up Honey. Cuz I couldn't live if we did." Woozi said as you smiled. 

Seungkwan:

He would overreact and tease you for not telling him. Basically, he would have a duck. "You didn't tell me!" Seungkwan whined as you groaned. "I didn't know my girlfriend had a bad side." he teased as you got fed up with it. You walked upstairs and slammed the door. "Babe, I'm sorry! I love you, so please open the door..." He said through the door as you opened the door.