♡Hip Hop Unit♡

The Hip-hop Unit's reaction to your hidden tattoo

S.Coups:

S.Coups would make a huge deal about it. After seeing your finger tattoo which was on the side of it. "When and Why?" He would ask as you rolled your eyes. "At least it's your name Coups." You pouted as You showed him it said Seungcheol. "Never mind, I'm proud I'm your tattoo!" 

Mingyu:

Mingyu would be pretty chill with it. Since it was your mother's birthdate, he had no issue with it. "I'm glad I have a girlfriend like you," Mingyu said as he stroked your hair with your head on his lap. "Why's that?" You asked as he smiled. "Because You got something to remember your mother by. And most people don't do that" Mingyu said as he kissed your nose.

Wonwoo:

Wonwoo would freak out at first but then be pretty chill about it later. Your tattoo was really hidden so it would take awhile to find it. "I admit. I didn't like you with a tattoo at first Y/N... But it looks cute on you now." Wonwoo would say as he cuddled you with sweater paws. 

Vernon:

Vernon would be happy you got ink. "Babe it looks great!" or "I just love this design on you." would often be heard coming from him. You didn't mind it since you were nervous he wouldn't like it. "Thanks, Babe." You said as you grinned. "Anything for you darling." Vernon grinned back.