♣ - Vernon

You were walking to school like normal. The guys usually lined up at the gate to make fun of some others, One of them being Vernon. Who had been your friend in middle school, but got in with the wrong crowd. You usually kept your head down to keep from being made fun of. But today's wasn't the day..

"Look! There's a nerd!" Yelled someone with black hair, styled curly. "Vernon! Look at her ugly self!" Another one yelled. You heard Vernon laugh, you stood still. "Ooh, Look she stopped!" They all laughed. You turned around to See Hoshi, Woozi, And S.Coups. As they called them selves, "Whatcha gonna go huh?" Vernon stuck out his arms, in a teasing way as if to say Come-And-Get-Some. By now there was a crowd of people going in the school. For the first bell had rung, You'd never been late before but now you have.

Vernon walked up to you and knocked your books outta your hands. Laughing behind him, he continued to push you around. So you chucked your book bag to the side. "Are you gonna try and fight me huh?" Vernon laughed a he turned around to show the others what he done. You had took years of martial arts, and learned a thing or two. You kicked him and he turned around. "Wow, A nerd knows how to fight huh?" They all laughed. "What happened to you Hansol...." You mumbled. "This is the new me-" Vernon started but you cut him off. "Shut up! I don't wanna be hurt anymore! It's not you, This , Is not the Hansol I know!" You yelled pulling off your glasses. You didn't look the same with glasses on and he didn't know who you Where.

"Y/N-?" Vernon started but again laughter came from behind him. "You know this nerd?" Hoshi laughed. "Nope, I have no Idea who this s**t is." Vernon laughed with them, Anger building up in you. "Take your lies, And shove them up your a** Hansol." You said taking your stuff and storming off.

You went to the office and called home. "Mom, Can you pick me up?" You asked and she said yes. "Hunny, What's wrong?" You just sighed, "Hansol." She just scoffed, "Honey, You can't change him." You nodded and sighed as your mom pulled into the driveway. Once she stopped the car you took your stuff and ran into your room. After a while your door bell rang and soon you heard your door being knocked on.

"Come in." You sobbed as you buried your self in pillows and blankets. "Haven't changed one bit, Have you Y/N?" Your eyes widened as you heard that voice. "Hansol." You looked up with wet eyes, His heart broke as he saw you like that. "Y/N-Ah.. I'm so sorry, I didn't know I hurt you this much.." He closed the door and got on his knees in front of your bed. His hands holding your arms, "What do you want, You knew I had a crush on you. But you did what you did today anyway.." You sobbed some more, "You liked me? I didn't know, I'm so so so sorry!" He made your face look at his. He looked at your bottom lip, soon you felt something soft on your lips and you looked to see Hansol kissing you.

"Truth is.. I liked you too. But now, I'm sure I love you. I will always, Love you Y/N. No one else but you."