♣ - jun

You ran to work as you opened the door. "You decided to come in today?" Jun teased, not looking up from his magazine that had Women dresses very... Showy. "Shut up, It was raining." You groaned as he kept reading. You Chucked your coat at his head and he dropped his magazine. "Oi! What was that for!?" Jun got your jacket off his head and laid it down.

You picked up the magazine and looked at the page. "Why the hell would you look at these women dressed like this?" You scoffed seeing The women not even clothed properly. "What,

do you want me to stare at your ass the whole time?" He asked taking his magazine back.

"Oh hell, like you would look at my ugly ass all day." You laughed as he handed you a note. "This is what we have to do huh?" You scoffed and he nodded turning his attention back to his magazine. "I'm gonna be so embarrassed if someone sees your pile behind here or sees you reading that shit." You said getting the mop. "It wouldn't be you getting judged though." Jun looked weirdly at you.

"It would be 2nd-degree Embarrassment. Oh wait, you wouldn't know what that felt like." You retorted as he helped you mop by pushing the bucket of water with his feet. But Jun gave up halfway and started playing a game. Or what you thought would be a game. You got the step later since he was to busy with his own shit you would do the top shelf, "I'm almost done with this lev- Y/N!?" He yelled as he saw you on the step ladder.

"Get down from there!" He said in a panic. You lost your footing and fell. Wanting to feel the cold hard and wet floor, It you never did. You opened your eyes to see Jun under you wincing at the pain. "J-Jun!" You sat up. "You pabo... What were you doing?! You know I always do the top shelf.." he looked at you with eyes that showed concern. "I would've been okay Jun." You said trying to get up but Jun held you down.

"No! No, you would've been 'Okay'! I wouldn't be able to see myself living if you had gotten hurt Y/N!" He retorted as you felt anger building up. "You would've been fine too!" You snapped back at him. "Can't you see That I love you and I wouldn't be able to live with myself?! I've dropped all these hints hoping you would notice them, but no! You think I'm just teasing you... But I'm not." Jun looked you in the eyes.

You didn't think. You leaned down and kissed him and as you suspected he kissed back almost immediately. Though he was better at kissing then you were, your lips moved in sync. You pulled away trying to catch your breath, as Jun leaned in and pecked your nose. "You don't have to accept my feelings but, promise me something Y/N. Don't do anything dumb again." Jun held you close to him on the floor.

"Jun." You said as you noticed his breathing lowered. "Yeah?" He said sleepily. "I love you." You said smiling up at him. He looked at you with hopeful eyes. "Really? You mean that?" He leaned into you again. "Yes. I do." You smiled as you pecked his nose.

"I love you too," Jun said.

"More than those Nude women?" You asked hoping he would say something dumb.

"I love you more than everything in this world."