✎The8✎

Your sister had dragged you to her bachelorette party that night. Since you were her bridesmaid, you kinda had to be there for her.

You sat alone in the corner of the bar. That was so you couldn't get flirted with by other men. You'd always stay a single Pringle, that's what you promised your dad.

Soon, a drink was put in front of you. Your head turned around to see a man near your age that was nicely dressed. "What are you doing over here alone?" The man asked as he sat down next to you.

"Keeping to myself mostly. Trying not to ruin my sister's bachelorette party. Why would a man like you give me a drink?" You asked as the man smiled.

"The names Minghao. And I gave you a drink so you could talk to me since we were both dragged here by our friends." The man now named Minghao said.

"Good to know. Anyways," you took a sip of the drink he gave you as soon as a song came on. "Want to dance?" Minghao Reached for your hand as you nodded. "Sure I guess."

(Song above is the song, lol I thought it'd fit)

Your sister saw you get up and smiled as she danced with her friends in her dress. "Don't worry about whomever you're here with. Just focus on dancing." Minghao said turning your head meet his handsome one.

"I never thought I'd dance with a Kpop idol..." You whispered in his ear as the song faded away and a slow song came on. You laid your head on his shoulder. "You knew?" Minghao asked, almost teasingly.

"My sister loves Kpop a lot. I'm more of a dancer than a singer, so it's okay in my opinion. But I love Seventeen with my entire heart." Minghao smiled into your hair.

"Last call for drinks at the bar! Last call for drinks. Last song of the night too!" The DJ said as Minghao grabbed your hand.

"Let's go somewhere." Minghao smiled. "I just met you-" Minghao cut you off by kissing your lips softly. "You only live once Y/N, Enjoy this moment while it lasts." You nodded and ran off with Minghao as you both got into his car and drove off into the streets of the late city night.