✎Hoshi✎

(Read my last Hoshi Imagine for this to make sense.)

The day was a few months after Hoshi Purposed to you. You had never thought you'd be marrying your brothers Hyung. But here you were with your mother buying a wedding dress.

Your mom asked Hoshi tons of questions about what he liked and things like that. Of course, the dress had to be perfect for the wedding in 5 days. But it had to fix as well.

It was a plain black and white wedding dress. Hoshi's Favorite colors. Everyone was on edge the next 5 days, but you all got through it. 

The day of the wedding was nerve wrecking. Knowing that you were going to get married today. When the wedding was in full effect, your mom had your father walk you down the aisle with your dress trailing behind you. The white vail that covered your face was removed by Hoshi who was almost in tears.

Jun, Minghao, and Dino stood behind him and the rest of Seventeen was sitting down with his mother and father. You saw your mom wipe her own tears as your little sister and big sister stood behind you. Your niece sat next to your mom with her flower basket as she was the flower girl. 

The wedding was peaceful as you'd hope it'd be. Until the part were you two exchange vowels. He was crying happy tears as he tried to say 'I do'. When he finally said I do, You was the next one to say I do. "Will you, Lee Y/N, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and cherish as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked as You smiled. "I do." You said as Hoshi held your hand tighter in his grip. "Is there any rejections to this marriage?" The priest asked until no one answered. "Well then, You may kiss the bride."

Hoshi leaned in and kissed you dearly as you wrapped your arms around his neck. After you two parted the crowd cheered and clapped as your sisters handed you your flowers back. Hoshi took your hand and walked out of the church as the others followed you both outside. Hoshi opened the door of his car for you as you got into the car. You threw the flowers out the window as someone caught them. Hoshi buckled up as you two drove off into the sunset as a new married couple. 

"Hey Baby," Hoshi said as he stopped at a stoplight. "Yes?" You smiled. "I finally got to marry you didn't I?" Hoshi asked. "I think you did Soonyoung, I think you did." You reached for his hand as he reached for yours. "I'll always love you Y/N. Until the day we die, Remember that."