☁︎When you two almost break up ☁︎

When you two almost break up because your Afraid. 

S.Coups:

"I don't think I can do this anymore Coups..." You said as you two sat on the couch in the dorm.

"What?" S.Coups asked as he started shaking. But you refused to look at him.

"I'm scared you'll leave me because I'm not perfect like your other idols." You said.

"I love you for you, so please stay with me..."

Jeonghan:

You and Jeonghan were having a lazy day in your house as you started to think bad thoughts. "Jeonghan... Can I ask you something?" You said with a shaky.

"Can we break up?" You asked as Jeonghan looked at you. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked as tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm scared you'll stop loving me and move on..." you mumbled as Jeonghan hugged you to his chest. "I'll never stop loving you..."

Joshua:

Joshua would be in complete shock when you told him you wanted to break up. "Why? Did I do something? I'll fix it." Joshua said as you just shook your head.

"I'm scared Josh. I'm scared of being loved."
Joshua hugged you and kissed your forehead. "I'll help you overcome your fear then."

Jun:

Jun would be the type to say no and ask for reasons. Trying to put a tough act one while they are crying inside.

"No. I won't break up with you until you give me reasons why." Jun said. "I'm afraid." You responded. "Being Afraid isn't a reason to break up with me Y/N."

Hoshi:

Hoshi would cry and beg you to stay after you said you couldn't do it anymore. After one day of being apart, you realized that having Hoshi in your life was better than not having him.

"I'm glad you came back Y/N, I didn't even come out of my room the entire time you was not with me." 

Wonwoo:

You both decided to take a break because you were scared. Then after the break, you would tell him if you wanted to make it official.

After about a day and a half, you broke in and texted Wonwoo to come over.

"I'd rather have you then not have you and want you." You said hugging your tall boyfriend. "I'm glad we both feel the same way."

Woozi:

Woozi would stop making music after you said you needed a break. Woozi wouldn't eat, sleep, smile, laugh, or even come out of his room.

Seventeen called you to come over and get your boyfriend. You agreed and knocked on his door. "What?" Woozi opened the door, his face full of tears. "I'm sorry Jihoon. I love you Jagi."

The8:

The8 would hug you and cuddle you until you said you two weren't breaking up. "Baby you know I love you right?" The8 said as he kissed the top of your head.

"I'm sorry Minghao... I shouldn't have said we needed to break up." You said. "It's fine. We all get scared sometimes."

Mingyu:

Mingyu would be like Jun. Asking Why and telling you that he wouldn't cheat or ever not love you. "Babe, how could I ever stop loving you?"

"I don't know, I'm just an overthinking person." You said cuddling into his chest as you sat in between his legs. "Yes, sometimes you really are."

Seungkwan:

He would freak out and start becoming really emotional.

"Tell me what I did, I'll fix it. If it's me, tell me what to change. If it's my job, I'll quit for you. Just please don't leave me..." He would beg you to stay.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan, I'm just scared..." you said after a while. "I am too. I feel like you'll slip through my fingers, so please, stay."

Vernon:

Vernon's eyes would be wide but he would understand. "Let's take a break then come together and say whether you want this or not. Okay?" Vernon would come up with a plan for you two.

You both stayed apart for 4 days. Once you two came back together you decided you needed him more than ever. "I'm glad you didn't leave me Y/N, I hope you know I love you."

Dino:

Dino wouldn't understand why you wanted to break up so he would start crying and asking what he did wrong. "Tell me if it's me...P-Please..." he would ball his eyes out.

"Awh, Dino don't cry I'm sorry. I was just afraid we wouldn't work out since your schedule and mine..." you calmed him down and he kissed your cheek. "I'll try to work things out for us two, I promise.."