♣ - jeonghan

Blind dates weren't your thing. Never were, and never will be. It was hard because you looked like a 12-year-old boy, with long hair. You also dressed like a boy kinda too, since baggy clothes were more comfortable with your problems coming once a month. With huge mood swings, you couldn't keep a blind date with you the whole time. They made up excuses and went off with another blind date. Which was sad, because one of them was your school bully but oh well.

Your friends sat you up with one last blind date before you said "No" to every boy who asked you out. Which would be zero to none. At all. If only life was like an anime or K-Drama. You always said the same thing over and over again.

Walking into the coffee shop was normal. Sitting was normal. But getting weird looks was an everyday thing that never was easy getting used too. You checked your phone to see it had already been Fifteen minutes and he hadn't shown up. You kept getting looks from a table full of boys, but you just hung your head until there was a Ring at the storefront. "Sorry. I'm late, Your paying." He said ordering almost the most expensive drink they sold. "I-" before you could Finish, he smacked you. "Your paying. End of conversation, Now. I would like to go shopping at the Gucci store, you buying there too." He smirked at you with hatred in his eyes.

There was a minute where everything went in slow motion, a minute full of hot liquid running down your back and forehead. He had dumped his lukewarm coffee on your head. There was a slam at your table, "You aren't going to treat her like a slave." A man with Blond hair pulled back into a ponytail stated. "Who says you can speak for her?" Your "Date" retorted. "Me." He pointed at himself, and your date looked at you. "Who do you believe most boy?" He said with an amused face. "She's not a-" You cut the man off. "Him." You got behind the man with the blond hair. As your date stormed off he told you his name. "Ah, You're from Seventeen! Thank

You so much Jeonghan~" you smiled.

"I would like to take you on a small date." He said playing with his hair. "Yes, I would love to go with you." You both went out holding hands and giggling like you'd known each other for years. "Thanks, Jeonghanie~" you giggled at his nickname you gave him. Jeonghan bent down to kiss you on your cheek.

"Anything for my Date."