✎Jeonghan✎

(Yes, another update. This time a Christmas update:3 Merry Christmas everyone! This is wrote with "I" instead of "You")

I walked down the stairs of the dorm and it wasn't looking pretty. There was no Christmas decorations at all. I guess because the guys were so busy they never put up a tree or anything. I smirked to myself as I walked into the closet. Finding two boxes with a label that said "Christmas Decor": I went to work.

Throwing lights up on the mantel, putting out Christmas floor mats and pillows. Hanging a wreath on the door with a big red bow. I called my friend to take me to the shopping center so I could buy a tree for the dorm. "This will do." I mumbled after spending at least 20 minutes looking for the right tree. My friend carried me back to the dorm and helped me put it up. "Thank you so much Yubin." I hugged her as she left me with my tree and a box of ornaments.

Looking at the time, I stopped to fix me a sandwich for lunch and watch a show on TV. Within at least a good 35 minute lunch break I was back at it again. Usually the guys put the star on top the tree so I laid it on the table. I cleaned the rest of the dorm before going up to the rooms and putting garland around each door frame. As a joke I put mistletoe at the bathroom door. "Surely Vernon and Seungkwan will end up being under here." I laughed as I remembered last year. "He fell for it too." I mumbled as my mind floated back to last Christmas when Vernon had to kiss Seungkwan because I put the mistletoe in the kitchen last year.

Within another full hour, I filled the apartment with all the Christmas decorations you could think of. I flopped down on Jeonghan and My bed as I fell asleep after working on the dorm.

After a hour, maybe two, I felt a push on my shoulder as the bed sunk down beside me. I opened my eyes to see Jeonghan laying down with his new PJs on. The ones I bought today at the store while trying to find a tree. "Hey babe, how was practice?" I whispered as Jeonghan turned to look at me in surprise. "Did I wake you?" Jeonghan asked as he covered himself with the covers.

"No." I lied. Of course he woke me up, I felt the freaking bed move when you sat down on it. "Good, the dorm looks great babe. You missed it, Vernon had to kiss Seungkwan again." I grinned from ear to ear. "Those lovebirds fall for it." I wrapped my arms around Jeonghan's waist. "Each year." We both said at the same time as we both fell asleep with the lights reflecting onto the wall from the hallway.

A/N:
Hello! Merry Christmas, I'm sorry this is late. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'll try to update more in 2020. These past two years haven't been the best for me. I'm releasing a new book Jan. 4th of next year. It's a Seventeen book and I hope you all enjoy it. This was probably crappy but I wanted to give you readers a gift that wasn't so late.
This was supposed to come out on Christmas Day, but it's like 3 days late now. I hope everyone a happy holiday and a great new year! -brookidoil,  12-28-2019.

Unedited