♡First Date♡

S.Coups;

You two would probably go to the studio and mess around. Have a dance competition and see who sings the worst. 

"Hey, I Love you, babe."

Jeonghan;

Knowing this fluff ball, you two would probably stay home and watch movies all night until you two fell asleep.

"Morning, Want to make S.Coups fix us food?" 

Joshua;

Your first date would more or likely be on a Sunday. You'd go to Church with him and then go out to eat afterward. 

"How was it today, Good right?" 

Jun;

You would probably go to see a dance performance with this guy. He'd probably hit on you a lot since he has a very flirty personality. 

"You would look good in that outfit, Wait for no. That one!"

Hoshi;

Now this guy, would defiantly be like S.Coups and bring you the studio. You would play around with him and do random things together.

"Tag your it!"  

Wonwoo;

Lucky girl, you'd be, being taken to the finest dining on the block and afterward having ice cream while walking through the streets. 

"Can I have a taste of your ice cream? Please babe?"

Woozi;

You would probably get guitar lessons from this guy as your first date. He'd really nice about it when you messed up though, so don't worry!

"Put your hand right here and you move your hand down. Yeah just like that."

Mingyu;

Oh boy. Your first date would be so random and all over the place, You wouldn't even know how to describe it. 

"Now we will go to see the Han River before we go see the puppies in the shop."

The8;

Yes, Finally I can write this guy first date. You would be treated like a damn princess for sure, Shopping with The8 would be every girl's dream; but you got to do it before them.

"Try this on, Hey I was right it looks great! It would also go great with the sweater and jeans we got."

DK;

Like Mingyu. You would be all over the city with this guy for your first date. 

"Let's go there. Wait no, let's stop there first!" 

Seungkwan;

Jisoos Christ... You'd be watching so many K-Dramas and overreacting with Seungkwan. 

"No! Don't Date him, Your crying now great..."

Vernon;

This first date would be so simple and cute it wouldn't even be funny. You two go get coffee and walk around the city hand in hand. 

"Look at those birds, they look so peaceful. Don't they?" 

Chan;

This cutie wouldn't mind what you'd two do. As long as he was with you, it didn't matter.

"Want to watch something? Or do you want to go eat then come back?"