11

The whole day has been a blur. Everything felt faded and distant as his head felt dizzy and cloudy. A sharp pain stung his temples that he could hardly keep his eyes open, finding it hard to focuses on his work. Time was important, but that head Ace was killing him so he decided to steep out of the room to find a water fountain. Hopefully a cold drink will help. Seungmin thought you himself walking down the hall as of the 6th floor.

However the longer he walked the fuzzier things got and he found himself stumbling and using the wall for support.

He was breathing slow and he felt his legs get weaker and weaker until he couldn't hold himself up any more.

He slid down the wall slowly and sat on the floor breathing slow with his eyes closed due to the pain in his head and cheeks blushed red from the heat he felt in his face.

"Seungmin!" He heard his name being called from down the hall way. He peaked open his eyes for a split second but couldn't make out who it was before he completely collapsed.

~~

When the boy woke, he was laying in a hospital bed, and had an IV hooked into his arm. It took awhile for the light to adjust to his eyes but when he was able to fully flutter them open he noticed a boy with dark black hair holding his hand tightly with his head down. He squinted his eyes and with a hoarse voice spoke up. "Jeongin?" He questioned and the boys instantly looked up as his eyes glossy with tears.

"What's the matter?" He red head asked moving his free hand to creases the others cheeks and help wipe his tears. "Why are you crying? Seeing you like that is going to make me cry" He frowned truthfully.

Jeongin didn't want to make him sad so instead smiled and forced a giggle. "It's because you, you scared me." He said with a sad tone even if he was smiling.

"I told you not to over do it, that you would get sick but you really don't listen." He forced laughed but then chocked on his own tears as he burried his face back on the bed. "You scared me Seungmin. What do think was going through my mind when I saw you collapse cold on the floor, when ever they had to bring you out in an ablamce and the whole ride you wouldn't wake up, when I was crying and praying for you to be ok" He stated though it was hard to understand as his voice was muffled by the bed sheets.

Seungmin sat up and made the boy look up, hugging onto him. "Thank you" he whispered holding him close. Jeongin couldn't hold it back anymore, he hugged back and cried into his shoulder and Seungmin just let him.

~~

"You're fever got up to a 108, you're lucky you're not suffering any permeant damage" Jeongin said brining him his tray of food. "I told you the other day didn't I? Don't push yourself so much." The boy sighed but Seungmin wasn't listing, instead he was to busy pouting while looking at the hospital food sitting in front of him. "Hey are you even listing to me?" Jeongin snapped but still didn't get a response. He playfully rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked and Seungmin still pouting pushed the tray away. "I miss your cooking."

That statement in all honestly made Jeongin happy to hear. "Well I'll make you a big pot of curry when you get out, so hurry and eat this food so you can come home."

Seungmin sighed and brought it back to him forcing himself to take a bite. Of crouse it wasn't that bad to others, but you see he's spoiled by the youngers yummy delicious home cooked meals and so nothing else could compare.

~~

"Are the people at work upset with me?" He asked with a tone of disspoment in himself as if he let everyone down. The two were just sitting in the hospital room because Jeongin refused to leave for the night, he wanted to stay by him and make sure he was ok and wouldn't be lonely.

"What? No Seungmin of crouse not. Why would they be upset with you?" He saw the boys sad look and moved to him running his fingers through his hair. "They're not mad, they just want to make sure you're ok." Seugmin nodded as he understood but even then couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Come on its late you should rest." Jeongin said lightly pushing him down and pulling the blankets over him. "But I've slept all day, how do you expect me to fall asleep?" He questioned clearly fighting sleep. "You're sick and need extra rest, I'll be right here with you so just close your eyes." He smiled and even if he didn't want to he knew Jeongin was right and so listed. He reached his hand out for the boy to take and of crouse Jeongin did. He held his hand firmaly and sang the boy a soft melody to help him sleep.

Seungmin was also spoiled when it came to Jeongins voice. He found himself with many sleepless nights rather he had work or not, he just couldn't sleep. He didn't know if it was because his mind ran to fast or what, but for what ever reason he'd go days and nights with out rest. That was unless Jeongin sang to him. His voice became his drug. It's soft melody whispering just for him and no body else. It was the only way he would rest.

The boy with black hair smiled upon seeing Seungmin just about to fall back into his slumber. He pushed his hair back and bent over him, lowering his head till he pressed a gentle kiss on his forhead. "Sleep well Seungmin" he whispered before laying back on the chair and pulling it up to watch him rest.

However right before both of them were out Suegmin spoke once more. "Jeongin, let's get married." His voice was so quiet but he wore a comforting smile. Once again the tears filled Jeongin eyes but this time from happiness rather than worry. "Really?" He asked in disbelief covering his mouth with both hands. Seugmin let out a deep chuckle. "I know this isn't the most romantic way to ask, but I just can't wait anymore. This whole situation made me realize that I can't live another day with out you. So, marry me?" He asked once more and so the boy yapped out the happiest "Yes!" Before clingy himself around Seungmins body. Both of them giggled and made themselves fit on the tiny hospital bed. "I love you." They said at the same time feeing the warmth of each other's embrace.