43

Yeonjun looked to his phone that was set on airplane mode. He's kept it like this in order to make sure he wouldn't receive any messages. He felt his nervous growing, it was now Christmas even and nearing the release time of his book. He desperately wanted to leave his place and go to the shop to maybe get a glimpse of how it would do. But at the same time he wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not. He was bound to get recognized and he wasn't prepared for the hate speeches he knew would come his way. He sulked and sat back on his couch, truly debating if he should go or not.

~~

"Yes chan I'm at the office right now." Soobin spoke to the other on the phone. Currently everyones paid vacation just started due to the fact all their major projects were complete. "Okay, go into my office, on my computer there should be a file linked to my email, will you just send it over to my phone?" Soobim playfully shook his head as he did as told. "How can you forget to transfer this over before leaving?" He teased the boys forgetful / careless actions.

"I was in a rush okay, Yeonjuns book comes out soon so I had to get in line. It's crazy, I think all that drama made him even more popular! The line is miles long and it just keeps going!!" He cheered so proud of the boy but currently Soobin couldn't feel the same excitement. He wished he would get to be with Yeonjun when it launches, however he knew he wouldn't be given that opportunity anymore. "Okay, I sent it." He pushed his own sad thoughts away and sent the file over. Chan sighed if relief and tried to thank him for staying to do that, however from all the screams and commotion form the line of people it got cut off. "Ah Soobin I'm sorry I have to-" before he could finish the phone hung up on itself due to Poor reception. It's because everyone had there phones out, taking videos and recording themselves and the long line. They were all so excited to get their hands on the long waited copy.

Sure the team made lots of prints but they didn't expect the whole town to be here! The book was sure to sale out with in the same day of the release. However even though it was chaos, it was all support and light hearted.

Soobin looked to the time and sighed. He wanted to go join the line of people, after all he still wanted to read the story just as bad. He has yet to see the ending of it it. However he was the last one who still had work to finish before the break. The office would be closed and so this was his last chance to get the paper work complete. He felt himself growing irritated, and even panic flooded over him as he rushed as fast as he could. Though he wasn't prepared for just the amount of work he ended having. That's what he got for going on dates with Jun instead.

He let out a deep breath, occasionally glancing to the clock from time to time. How he hopped the book wouldn't sale out before he could go.

~~

"Fuck it I'm going!" Yeonjun shot up. He was to anxious to just sit there all day he had to see everything for himself. He had absolutely no idea what to expect but none the less he headed off. The sun was nearly setting, his book comes out at exactly 7:00, so he had an hour before then. When he arrived he was completely astonished to see just how many people there were. It brought back memories of his first release. There was a small line but the book only gained popularity a year later. But this was insane, he's never seen this before. We're those people really all for him?

"Yeonjun!!!" He heard a girl shouting his name. He looked up from his watery eyes and saw the smiling faces cheering and clapping for him. It was like he was a huge celebrity, in a way he was. He smiled and waved at them, they all respected his space mainly because no one wanted to step out of line and lose their place.

He walked around a little, still being swept away with emotion from his cheering fans. They didn't mind that he's gay? Even if the story was wrong it still brought him comfort knowing they would stick with him through it. That's when he realized, all this time when he thought he was alone, he actually wasn't. He had this sea full of people ready to stand by his side. How could he not have seen them sooner? Though the air was so cold they were all out here waiting for hours on end just for him.