47

"Yeonjun, let's go to bed I'm tired." Soobins voice was hoarse in Yeonjuns ear. They still sat in the bath, letting the steam rise and fog their mind. The brunette let out a small whimper like moan as he felt Soobins hands gliding over his chest. He still laid in between the youngers legs, his breath becoming hot and unsteady. Even though Soobin spoke as if he wanted to rest, they both knew that wasn't actually what he was implying.

Yeonjun laid back further, his head laid on Soobins chest with his neck toward to face him. His own breath fanned over Soobins skin, making a chill rise throughout him. Soobins right hand rubbed the boys chest before latching around him while his left glided down. The way Yeonjuns voice sounded turned him on so much yet at the same time made him fall even more in love. There was no other way to describe the feeling he got when he felt the presser of Yeonjuns delicate lips pressing on his skin. Love was the only word for it. He could tell the boy was growing needy and wanting more, his soft high voice raised with whines echoing throughout Soobins ears. The little suckles on his ear lobs stimulated them both. Why was he just so hot?

Soobin stayed quiet, he couldn't even think to speak as he was too entranced. His left hand gripped the boys inner thigh, he tried to spread them out as much as he could but the tub was already a tight fit for the two of them.

He then let loos of his tight hold and gently, just barley, ran the tip of his two fingers up. His nails lightly dragged against Yeonjuns skin making it itch and burn in a pleasurable way. Yeonjun the shifted his position around, trying his best to feel more. "Soobin~" He huffed out his name, it was his way of letting him know he was ready.

Soobin ran his tongue over his lower lip as he placed his hand over his length. He pressed down and cuffed the whole thing in his palm. He couldn't stand the feeling he got when he felt him twitch and move in his grasp. "Lets go to bed." He once again stated, this time Yeonjun obliging.

Yeonjun sat up first. He let the water drain and then rose to his feet. He was a blushing mess knowing damn well Soobin was looking at him, watching every move he made. It made him incredibly shy and soon enough that was the only emotion he could feel. He stood out of the tub on the wooden floor. His knees pointed in and he covered his area with his hands. His body was slightly shaking from both the chilling air and his nervous. He couldn't meet his gaze with the other who still sat in the tub. Instead he adverted his stair off to the side, his hand rubbing up and down his other arm.

"Well, are you coming?" Yeonjun now asked as the other looked to be frozen. He didn't know why Soobin wasn't coming but it didn't settle those butterflies he got. In fact it only increased them which caused his voice to shake and stutter even as he whispered.

Soobin realized he himself had his mouth just hung open so he finally closed his parted lips and just smiled. He was at a loss of words upon the sight. Sure he had seen Yeonjuns body countless of times now, but he knew he would never get to use too it. Each time felt just as special and got his heart racing.

"You're beautiful Jun." He spoke out loud as he now stood tall in front of him. Yeonjun tried so hard to stop his quivering lip, he didn't know why he was so nervous this time. Maybe because they were on vacation at the beach? Because Soobin went out of his way to take him here? Or because they had made up so perfectly and knew nothing would get in the way again? Or maybe it was truly because he now knew what Love meant.

Soobin chuckled deeply as he now cuffed the boys cheeks in both his hands. He made sure to be gentle with his hold, he knew he was just as fragile as when they first met.

They finally locked their eyes. Yeonjuns grew watery from the overwhelming emotions Soobin was feeding him. Did his eyes always sparkle like this? He wondered as he looked into Soobins dark orbs. However that thought was short lived because he was instead met with his lips. Yeonjun reached up and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck. He tilted his head to the side pushing back, their lips slightly smacking as they would pull away for a quick breath. Then right after they would go back into it, even harder then before.