24

Yeonjun sat in his office chair writing down what happened last night into his story. His was silent and fully focused trying not to show any embarrassment as he typed in his keyboard looking at his dully light computer screen. He didn't have to think as he wrote, or plan ahead at all. It just flowed out of him so naturally. Once it was complete he took a quick drink from his water bottle then read over it. So far so good, he was proud of what he had down and he was sure Soobin would be too. He didn't see any reason to be teased and it looked like he didn't mess up any where so there would be no correcting needed, at least that's was until he read over the line-
"Soobin just had a way with me like no other. His soft warm hands felt so natural when he touched down my body. The way his lips felt on my skin was better then magic. I was so caught up in the moment I let my voice slip and call out his name. Soobin, I said, I love you."

His face turned a bright red as his mouth hung open like a dog panting to cool off. How the hell did he not notice he put the story in his own perspective not the characters!? God Soobins name was all over the paper!!

"Soobins body felt so good, I loved him being so close to mine."

He cringed and made a sour face at that line and continue to scheme over it all.

"Soobin was so close to my lips I could feel his breath fanning over them. He smelt sweet, like strawberry candy and mints. I wanted nothing more then for him to kiss me, to feel his lips pressed on mine was all I ever wanted, and here it was, just seconds away from happening."

Yeonjun felt a knot move too his stomach. He thought he was going to be sick. He can't let anyone ever see this! God he would just die of embarrassment for sure. Good thing he noticed his mistake before he showed Soobin. He thought moving his mouse curser over to the delete button. All he had to do was press it and the evidence of it ever existing would no longer be in this world. Yeonjun was relived such a button exist. However that relief was short lived as he accidentally pressed send on the copy instead of delete.

Just then he felt every bone in his body shatter like glass. He froze and his soul floated away once he realized the person he sent it to was no other than Choi Soobin..

"AAAACCCKKKKK!!" He yelled startling the whole room as he grabbed his computer screen with both hands shaking it repeatedly.

"You dumb-stupid-mother fuc- how could you do this to me!!?" He yelled in-between sobs as there was no way to retrieve such messages when it was sent. How dare they put the send button right next to the delete button! That's just bad soft ware design, a accident prone to happen! Plus since he was sending Soobin flies last his information was already put in and so of course with his luck it would send to him. The last person he wanted to see it!!

Yeonjun quickly deleted the file he had but there was still one copy in the world left to ever exists, and that was on Soobins computer. He had to hurry and delete it before the other saw, that is if he hasn't already! Yeonjun cried and hurried to pick up his things but he soon realized he didn't have time for all that so he rushed to the door. However right when he swung it open he was greeted with the cheerful well recovered Beomgyu. And you know how Beomgyu is when ever he sees Jun, he just has to talk, A Lot.

"Yeonjun!" He sang opening his arms to bring the other in. He squeezed the boy tight making his cheeks squish in his chest. "It's been so long I've missed you." He dramatically cried while rocking the boy in his arms. "It's been like two days." Yeonjun tried to say but his lips were all squished up. "Two days to longgg." The younger whined as he backed away from the embrace allowing Yeonjun to deeply catch his breath. He inhaled heavily with his hand over his chest also being just as dramatic as Beomgyu.

He was just about to excuse himself but once again Beomgyu stopped him. He placed both hands on his shoulders in a firm way to keep him from moving. His face grew serious and he looked deeply into his eyes. "Choi Yeonjun, are those hickeys??" He whispered, well tried too, Beomgyu wasn't very good at keeping his voice low. Yeonjuns eyes grew wide and he quickly looked around the room to make sure no one was listening before he dragged him out. "Shhh Beomgyu, why do you always have to be so loud?" He hissed as they now stood in an empty hall way. Beomgyu just chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well based on that reaction I would say so." He now smirked and leaned in while raising his brows up and down. "So, you and Soobin had a fun night then?" He grinned so devilishly while nudging his arm.