48

"Sooobiniee!!" Yeonjun yelled him over from the shore line. Soobin rested back on his forarms, feeling the sand in-between his finger tips. It was warm, the sun was strangely hot as it shined down onto him and the beach. He knew he would probably get a pretty bad tan line but he didn't care, his full focus was on the boy up ahead playing with the sea shells and hunting tiny crabs. "I got one!!!" He then heard Yeonjun yell out as he jumped up and down a few times before running over to Soobin to show him.

The taller one now sat up completely too see. Yeonjun had threw his own body down into a squat in-front of him as he pushed the baby mini crab in Soobins face.

Soobin let out a chuckle, he thought Yeonjun was nothing less of precious. "It's cute." He cooed watching as the six legged creature crawling in Yeonjuns hand, though he was actually talking about the boy rather then crab.

Yeonjuns cheeks shimmered a light peach color as his eyes sparkled in amazement upon the sight. He couldn't help but think they were so magnificent. It was like the perfect tiny creature in his eyes. But of course Soobin was still a brat so he had to ruin the mood.

"It's gonna eat you Jun." He stated boldly and sure of himself as he pointed to the tiny pincers. Yeonjun sent him a serious glare and frowned upon his comment, he was not to found of what Soobin had claimed. It was his friend after all, there was no way this tiny little thing would hurt him! In return Yeonjun flashed him his tongue and then swiftly looked away. Flipping his growing hair in the process.

Soobin now sat up as if he was getting ready to stand. This got Yeonjuns guard to rise as he was quickly following the youngers actions. He didn't quite know why he was planning but he wasn't wanting to find out.

"I think i'll eat him first!" Soobin yelled. With in an instant Yeonjun was taking off running down the beach while screaming. Soobin was so fast, usually faster then him, however Yeonjuns adrenaline had spiked way up. He didn't want Soobin to eat his crab friend and part of him felt as if he really would. "NOOOooooo" the boy cried out loud.

"I'm gonna eat you both!" Soobin then stated, he was right behind the elder quickly closing the gap between them.

"Stay away from us!" Yeonjun spat just barely turning his head while shooing his arm down. He kept the mini crab cuffed gently in his other hands.

Soobin just kept that devilish smirk up. He knew Yeonjun couldn't run for ever, he was sure to catch him soon. All he had to do was reach his hand out and grab him. He did just that, extending out his arm in the boys direction. They were now running in the shallow part of the water but then a small wave came, splashing on Soobins calves . His eyes grew wide his he tripped over his own feet, stumbling down as his body smacked in the water and sand. He flinched from pain as he landed with his full weight on his wrist.

Once Yeonjun noticed he was no longer trailing behind he stopped running and turned to face him. At first he teased the boy while yelling loudly saying that's what he gets, and stuff along those lines. But once he realized he was actually hurt his own face dropped along with the crab he was once 'protecting'. He now looked worried with a serious attitude as he rushed back over by Soobins side. He fell to his knees to be closer to him, Soobin now soaking wet. That part really didn't matter though sense they were in their swim ware.

"Soobin are you hurt?" Yeonjuns panicked voice still somehow sounded so sweet, maybe because he expressed care for him? "Yeah I'm alright." Soobin forced a smile as he didn't want to worry the boy but that smile soon turned into a painful frown as the stinging sharpness only worsened. "I swear Bin you're such a cults." Yeonjun used that nick name he gave him last night as he helped him to his feet. "There's some shops up on the beach line, I'm sure someone will have some bandages." He now walked to with the younger out of the water and over to the stores. Sadly their playing ended way to soon due to his sudden injury.