35

"Are you sure you want to go out? The snow hasn't cleared all the way and Chan said we get another day off." Soobin called to the boy who was at the front door slipping on his shoes. Yeonjun nodded while tying his laces. "It will be fine the news said it was safer to go out."

"Still though, they don't recommend it." Soobins voices drew closer as he approached the boy. Yeonjun looked up from where he was sitting, locking their gaze. "Don't worry, I'll be safe. Plus I really need to get that final draft sent over to you and my computer is back at the office. I'll just stop in for a quick moment then be right back home." He didn't even catch on that he called Soobins apartment home. It's came out naturally because they have been spending all their extra time there.

Soobin sent him a soft smile and helped him up. "Yeonjun, don't for get your coat." He called to the boy who was about to leave with out it. "Oh right! Thanks." He chukled as Soobin held up the winter jacket, helping him slip it on. The boys found their gaze being locked once more but it was shortly lived because Yeonjun really had to go. There was only one train going right now due to the weather so he couldn't miss it. "Alright I'll see you later." Just then he headed out the front door, but to his surprise it didn't shut.

"?" He looked back confused to see Soobim was leaning against it, holding it open. "You're forgetting something." The boy called low with one leg crossed over the other, standing in a cool stance. Yeonjun looked more confused, he has his phone and jacket so what else did he need?

Soobin took a step closer to him and bent down, planting a soft kiss on the others cheek. Immediately a blush spread across his face as he quickly pushed Soobin away. "Not I'm public!" He ordered as they were standing in the buildings hallways. Soobin just sent him a fake frown and headed back to the room. "Please be careful." He called once more before going in, not giving Yeonjun the chance to respond.

Yeonjun exhaled deeply as he dragged his body down the hall way. He didn't mean to scold the other he just panicked because of the rule. He has yet to tell Soobin about it so it wasn't like it was his fault. But honestly he didn't really know how to bring it up. Maybe he should today sometime.

~~

"Yongha, did you get those magazines we made out?" Hyoyeon asked upon seeing the boy arrive back into their private office. "Yep! They went out this morning." He made a fake cheery vocie in-order to satisfy her. She squealed with excitement already ready for the drama that was to come with it as she knew it would bring herself a good fortune.

Though she kept hers and Yonghas name private on all their articles she didn't have a problem with displaying others.

"Let me see it!" She snatched the extra magazine out of Yonghas hand. Upon seeing it her eyes lit up along with a joyful smile. But Yongha just frowned in return. He could feel the guilt setting in though he didn't display it on his face. "This is perfect!" It was exactly how she imagined it. It was a white cover with a huge picture of Yeonjun on the cover and the title said 'Yeonjun has a secret Lover?' You then flip open to the first page too see the images of that boy with blond hair and the famous author looking as if they were on a date.

The book was filled with all kinds of none sense about the two supposedly dating and then the final picture was them kissing. Well almost kissing anyways. But it looked real enough from the shot. Right under that Image once again in big bold lettering it read "His Lover is another guy!"

"Hurry! We have to go to the book store too see how many of these will be sold. Grab your mask and hat Yongha!" She cheered even more as she gathered her things and rushed out the door. He groaned and rolled his eyes. He wished that could have been the end of it but of course not with Hyoyeon as his boss. He put his mask and hat on to hide his identity and then grabbed the camera already knowing she would want more shots.