10

"Karaoke?" Yeonjun raised one brow while looking at the building in front of them. "And a bar." Soobin chuckled holding the door open for him. "Ok well how is a karaoke bar supposed to help my charters progress?" "Didn't you say Mejin likes singing? Plus you said Jiho found her dancing and singing along to a song once, we will say he took her to a Karaoke bar as a first date." He winked cussing Yeonjuns cheeks to turn red. "A first date?" He repated to himself walking in with the other male.

They took a seat at the bar and instantly Soobin ordered them two drinks.

"Also, we're here to have fun" he randomly added which didn't help settle Yeonjuns nerves. "Oh is this your way at making up to me for taking my shoes?" Yeonjun teased. Soobin must of been in a good mood because he let out another slight laugh. "If that belife is what's going to get you to loosen up around me, then yes." He said taking a drink.

Yeonjun just put his focus on his own glass trying to make his heart rate slow down. He didn't even understand why it was going so fast, and that just got him more worked up and caused him to drink more and more in hopes to help clam his nervous. Lucky it ended up working, a little too well that is.

~A few drinks later~

"YoU meaN to teLl mE yoU sEriOusLy tHiNk yoU cAn sInG beTteR ThAn mE?" Yeonjun who was now complety inxtocated, slurred his words pushing his finger agesnt Soobins chest with fire in his eyes. "YoUre cRazY if yOu tHinK yOu cAn ouT SiNg mE" Soobin spat back also not in the best head space at the moment. "Oh its onnn" Yeonjun dragged his words with a smirk as he stumbled his way to the stage grabbing the mic. He was way to drunk to think or be embarrassed.

Soobin chuckled and watched as he wrapped his hands around the mic and tapped one finger on it. "Is tHiS ThInG oN?" He asked in the mic that sent a sharp rinning to echo through the room. He giggled and cleared his throat.

"ExCusE me! iF I can have everyone's attention pleAseeee! Tonight I will be sInging Sweet Chaos by Day6" he said and the others in the room were not amused by the drunk on stage. Soobin as well cringed as this boy just called the whole room to look their way. But he stood tall watching as the boy made a fool of himself. It was cute.

Soobin sat back with his arms rested on the bar and watched as the boy sang to the room full of people.

The music turned on and Yeonjun took in a deep breath in before screaming "Naa Naaanaanaa" in a much higher pitch then what it was supposed to be and then contained on slurring the words of the song. His face however did show all kinds of expression and emotion as he moved along to the beat of the music, tapping his foot on stage and holding onto the mic as if he were a professional performer, even if the others in the room didn't think the same.

"I'm Losing cOntRoll!!!!" He yelled into the mic and then leaned his body down and too the side while jumping around on stage. However he was starting to grow discouraged as the crowed booed him and cussed. It was very clear he lost his motivation as he stopped playing around and just stood there under the hot lights. Everyone's mean eyes were on him. Soobin saw the sad distant look worn on this boys face and for what ever reason he just couldn't handle it. Maybe it was the alcohol talking for him. So he stood up with his head high. "It's a Sweet Chaos!" He yelled with him which only hyped Yeonjun back up. He saw how the boys eyes twinkled as his smile lit up and soon enough he was singing again, this time with Soobin.

He danced and walked around the small wooden stage, tripping a little over his own feet. Soobin got up to the stage and looked down to the boy singing along with him and so Yeonjun held he mic to where they both could porrly sing into it. But that didn't matter, all that mattered was they were having fun and feeling themself in the moment.