42

Hueningkai and Taehun strolled in the dark, getting a hot meal from a food truck then sitting on a park bench. "So, do you have a plan for what you're going to do?" Kai honestly didn't even know what he was asking, he just felt the need to start the conversation. Taehyun in return shook his head no before bitting into the gooey fried bun. "I don't really think it's in my control. Im hopping who ever wrote it gets caught and get in trouble for defamation." He let out a nervous chuckle while gazing at the grass under his feet. In return Kai patted his back. "I'm sure some light will be shed on the matter. After that it's only a matter of time before you and Beomgyu make up." Taehyun felt his cheeks heat up as he looked to the one next to him. Was it really that obvious he liked him?

Kai could tell what he was thinking by the face he wore. He let out a scream laugh while throwing his head back. "Oh don't worry so much Hyung, it's very clear Beomgyu misses you. Hell come around just give it time." Taehyuns own soft smile repaired. He suddenly didn't feel so alone or depressed anymore thanks to this boy. "Thanks Heuningkai." Taehyun spoke on both his reassuring words and for his kind nature in offering to take him out. He was feeling ten times better and more hopeful for the future again. Maybe he could stop by the book shop to work after all. Hell Yeonjuns book will come out and he did promise him he would do his personal best to sale it. It was settled then, he was sure to go in tomorrow.

After their outing they parted ways just in time for Kai to meet with Yongha. Though he still didn't know why he was over, once he saw his expression he knew to take it seriously. The boys sat in Kai living room, criss cross on the floor while the male visiting held a pillow tightly in his lap.

The boy usually gave a more idolized edgy look as he had blonde roots with black tips for his hair, and was often seen wearing many types of piercings and jewelry. Though in this moment he looked completely soft as his big gray sweater hung around his body. His eyes looked lost and his lips pouted out hugging tightly onto the pillow that sat his lap. He looked as if he were ready to get scolded but Hueningkai wasn't sure as to why. Though he did have a hunch as he remembered how he was acting towards Yeonjun.

"Yongha, why are you here?" Kai sat back, though he pretty much already knew he let the boy speak up for himself.

There was a long stillness between them as he glanced his eyes around the room before just focusing them off to the side. His palms became sweaty and he found it hard to keep his breath steady. He was just so nervous and full of regret. He should have just taken the copy Hyoyeon gave him and trashed it. Sure he would have gotten fired from her but it would be better then dragging Yeonjun under. God why did he let the thought of money persuade his actions.

"Ah well the truth is~" he stooped before he could finish and started over with a new sentence. "How is Yeonjun holding up?" Kais lips were now being tugged down in the corner as he raised both brows. Usually he gave off a very, cheerfully cute persona. Everyone knew him as the always happy sweet one. But now he wore a look and attitude that no one has seen before. It was the exact opposite.

Kai lowered his body in closer to the one who was stuttering on his own tongue. "Yongha, is there something you're wanting to say?" He questioned, trying to pressure the truth out of him. The blonde closed eyes, trying to regather his thoughts. Once he felt he finally had a hold of them he opened his eyes back up and let out a deep breath. He locked his eyes right with Hueningkai and with a as much courage he could fathom he confessed.

"I'm the one who took those pictures." It was blunt, bold, and only took one sentence to get the truth across. Kai rested back again and honestly his face was expression less. This caught Yongha by surprise. He was sure the boy would show rage and at least yell at him. But this was not at all what he predicted. He sat slightly taller with better posture in his back as he waited for the others response.