49

The train ride home was just as silent as when they were coming to the beach, now they were extremely tired form the activities the had been doing. The curtain was closed and even though the window was open Yeonjun preferred to rest his eyes while leaning his head on Soobins shoulder. The other did the same though his head was held back on the cushion of the trains seats. This time their whole ride was empty, leaving them the only ones in the cart. Though they just slept peacefully the entire time.

~~

"Ugh, we're finally back!" Yeonjun gripped as he lazily lugged his suit cases into Soobins apartment room. He then instantly threw his body down onto the couch. He wasn't looking forward to work tomorrow, now he wished they would have came back a day early so that way he would have the time to rest up before work. But on the other hand he was happy to spend his New Years looking at fire works with Soobin. It truly was a meaningful way to enter the new year together.

Soobin as well had deep circles under his eyes as he wore a frown from tiredness. He too wished to just rest. He then laid his much heavier body on Yeonjuns back making the smaller lose his breath of air.

"Soobin~" He huffed out as the younger was crushing him under his full weight. However Soobin just forced his giggle and smile down and instead closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep so he wouldn't have to move.

Yeonjun growled and tried to escape out from under him but it was no use. He had to accept his fait.

~~

"You sure it's cool that I'm here?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu as they sat in Yeonjuns apartment feeding and watching after his bird. "I don't see why it wouldn't be." The other shrugged as if he was oblivious to all the drama that once happened. Taehyun pressed his lips out slightly as he now rested back on the couch, watching the other who sat by the window. To be honest he was a little uncomfortable being here seeing as Yeonjun himself didn't give the okay, but then again Beomgyu said it was fine so he trusted him enough to come along.

"Look Taehyunnie! He likes you." Beomgyu chirped out a giggle as he held the bird in the palm of his hands, pushing it over to Taehyun. "Ew Gyu, don't touch me with that, he probably has some type of disease." He gripped as he scooted away not wanting to be near it. This caused a truthful frown to appear on the boys pouty lips. He was being dramatic, it was just a baby. "You're such a drag." He stated bodily with his tongue pushed out. He then went to lightly petting the back of its light blue feathers. He as well clicked his tongue as if he were talking too it.

Though Taehyun wanted nothing to do with it, he did want everything to do with Beomgyu. He looked so gentle and pure, he was happy they could sort things out. He was also happy how well their communication has been, especially on Beomgyus part. He has really stepped up in talking out his feelings, it made it way easier on them.

Taehyun couldn't help but smile wildly as he heard his innocent laugh echoing through the space between them. He couldn't resist the temptation anymore, he called out his name to catch his full attention.

"Beomgyu." He spoke soft and low. Beomgyu raised his head up, their gaze lingering on between each other. He smiled back to Taehyun, he knew what he wanted and he gladly obliged. They both leaned in at the same time, the bird was still cuffed in his hands but he held it down out of the way.

Their lips touched.

That same spark initiated between the two. Beomgyus lips felt squishy and plump on his own, they were so addicting. Taehyun moved his own hand up and cuffed the side of his warm cheek as he put more force into it. Their lips were barely parted and pushed out as they danced around each others. Everything felt so natural, as if this is how it were supposed to be.