29

"Hey Beomgyu, is Taehyun alright?" Yeonjun asked as they packed their stuff to leave. He ended up not having time to finish the ending to his book after all, he was to caught up in running around for everyone. But oh well, he was still a week ahead of schedule so it was fine now. "Yeah he's ok." The boy chuckled as his face flushed remembering how their night ended.  After he fell backwards and scraped himself up Beomgyu made sure to take good care of him. In return Taehyun ended up asking him to stay over for the night, though nothing went down it felt so magical for Beomgyu. It was his first time at the others place after all. He had a very simple yet neat since of style when it came to his decorations. Everything was very soft and white, it went well with his charms. Though when he did stay over he couldn't help but notice that the boy wasn't as cheerful as he usually is. He was much quitter and closed off, as if something was bothering him. Sure he tripped in front of everyone and that could be embarrassing but it wasn't that serious. In the end he never did figure out what was on his mind. Maybe he should stop by the store to night to check in on him. Actually that's just what he will do! He was gonna head to the ramen shop and pick up some warm noodle soup for him. Hopefully that will cheer his spirits back up. Beomgyu kept that distant smile as he made the plan in his head. He hoped it would bring them just a little bit closer, which is something he desperately wanted. He still had no idea about Taehyuns confession to Yeonjun and Yeonjun planned to keep it that way. He didn't want to stir up any drama with his only friend. Seeing as Jeongin and Seugmin were out on their honey moon for the next month. A very long extended stay that they deserved.

"That's good, I was worried about him a little. I'm glad he's in your hands." Yeonjun said, patting Beomgyus shoulder as he walked by. There was still lingering guilt weighing over him. It's not like Taehyun did anything wrong, it's not bad to speak your feelings. It just came as a big surprise. Yeonjun sighed and pushed his hair back as he stepped in the elevator. He couldn't let it get to him to much though, he himself had a date to go too.

Once the doors opened to first floor he walked out with a smile, seeing Soobins welcoming face greeting him at the doors. "You ready?" The taller asked. Yeonjun looked up with a proud nod. Then the two went out to look at the lights together.

~~

The boys took the first step out of the building to find the ground was wet. Yeonjuns frown was prominent on his face as he looked up to the gray sky, reaching his hand out to feel soft rain drops splatting in the palm of his hand. He knew earlier the clouds looked heavy, but he didn't think it would actually rain. He should have know and planned their date another night, now they would both get soaked and couldn't go. His shoulder sunk with his head, now looking to the puddle under his shoes. He was really looking forward to this too..

Soobin stood next too him, also looking at the rain. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a scrunched up umbrella case. He took it out and popped it open, holding it in-between them so they would both stay dry. "You ready?" He asked once more looking down to the boy. Yeonjuns smile returned, he felt the energy and excitement run through every inch of his body. He once more gave a sincere nod before latching his arm around Soobins, walking out into the streets of Soul. His heart beat felt right. Though he still didn't know what to call their relationship, but there was nothing wrong with going to look at light together right? Certainly not, there was no way Soobin could get in trouble from just this. So with that he let his breath lose as he relaxed, just enjoying their time shared.

The boys walked too a more unknown area so they wouldn't be bugged with the others also enjoying a night outing. They really did just want it to be them.

The light rain hit the the top of the black umbrella as they walked, side by side, pointing at all the beautiful colors hung up on every street they turned down. As they continued their walk Soobin took his phone out and passed Yeonjun an air-pod for them to share. He remembered the boy telling him how he would walked to the song called To My Youth and so that was the exact song he played.

Yeonjun froze, he felt his breath being taken away as his eyes enlarged. Soobin was ahead of him but he quickly stopped once he realized the boy was no longer by his side. Wearing all black he looked back from where he stood. The lights of the streets and Christmas decoration shined behind him.

In that very moment Yeonjun felt the tears trying to form in his eyes but he didn't let them out. He saw how Soobin stood there, waiting, with that adorable shinning smile of his. Yeonjun still stood still, feeling the rain drip down his hair and shoulders. He was just far enough away that he wasn't covered with the umbrella anymore and so the light sprinkle damped his skin. No one else was around expect for them and the rain. He watched as Soobin slowly took one step closer to him. The puddles slightly splashing as he walked over them.

"Yeonjun"

He heard Soobins voice calling his name. He looked up to meet his eyes, the umbrella covering over them both now, as Soobin held it above head.

"I love you."

His eyes only drew even darker, the pink on his cheeks shined to match his lips. He breathed in and out slowly from his mouth, trying to calm his heart but he knew it was no use. Everything was so real, so right, so perfect.

"I Love You."

He heard Soobin speak once more. God his voice was just as sweet as his smell. Nothing else mattered except those three words. They held so much meaning to them, especially because of the boy who spoke them. There was no resting this time. This is how it's supposed to be.

"I Love You."

Soobin whispered as he leaned in, letting the umbrella fall beside them as he was now cuffing Yeonjuns soft cheeks in his hands.

The rain fell cold, the lights blurring in Yeonjuns vision as his he felt his teary eyes start to flicker closed.

Soobin leaned in first, he pulled the boy closer too him and kept his hands gently on his face. The last thing he saw was Yeonjuns beautiful glistening teary eyes staring back at him. He then shut his own and molded their lips together.

It was savory and sweet. Just like a strawberry dessert.

Yeonjuns eyes that were once barely opened now also closed. He felt a single tear roll down his warm red cheek as he couldn't contain it anymore. His arms rested down at his side but he pushed his lips back.

They both felt that warming spark light between them as they finally got their loving kiss. It lasting a thousand life times. Each second just as sweet as the last.

Soobin never moved his hands off the boys face. Slowly rubbing his thumb over his cheek as he pulled away. A light smack fallowed. Both of them opened their eyes to be greeted with lasting smiles.

"I Love You."
Soobin spoke one more time to make sure he fully understood he was serious.

Yeonjun could no longer look into those eyes of his. Afraid that if he did he would break, and Soobin would have to carry him home. However the boy had already had to do that once so he didn't want to make him do it again in the rain. He still felt the warmth in his heart as he looked down to the puddle. His reflecting shinning in it, along with the blurry gold lights. Soobin turned and picked up the umbrella. Though they were already wet he still held it up and walked ahead.

Yeonjun looked up and noticed he was being left behind and so he quickly followed. Once he caught up he latched his arm back around Soobins, giggling the rest of their date.

He knew what that kiss meant. He understood what their relationship was now. He knew Soobin did too. However he also knew Beomgyus warning was serious and so even though he wanted to shout it from the rooftops that he's finally in love he knew he couldn't. Though he decided he wasn't going to tell Soobin about the rule just yet, at least not tonight. He knew it could bring the boys mood down and that's something he never wanted too happen. Though the time for that conversation would come, he let the rest of the night just be about them.