17

"So did it go well?" Beomgyu asked as they sat in the buildings dining room chatting over coffee. He nodded with a small smile crept on his face remember the night before. He didn't go into detail of what happened, in fact they didn't really do anything to drastic. When they got to Yeonjuns house all the two ended up doing was snuggling extremely close for the rest of the night. It was still nice though and now today he was feeling extra shy around Soobin. "How about you and Taehyun?" He questioned only to get a look of disappointment as Beomgyu whinnied and stretched his arms across the table. "We haven't talked since that night you and me went to the store. I don't know, I have his number but I've been waiting for him to text me first." Yeonjun frowned and gave him an empathetic smile. "Maybe he's waiting on the same?" He suggested but it only gained him another long sigh from the other. "If you want we can go back there today after work?" Yeonjun suggested trying his best to lighten the boys spirit to which it worked as Beomgyu shot his head up and clapped his hands together. "Really Hyung!? I'd love too!!" He cheered, the only thing is Yeonjun completely forgot the deal him and Soobin had made. How could he remember honestly? Nothing really mattered as long as his friend was this happy.

Yeonjun chuckled and grabbed his canned black coffee, just pressing it to his lips when it suddenly floated out of his grasp. He was mainly confused as to what was going on but as he looked up he saw Soobin standing over him drinking out of the can he bought. "Hey that's mine!" He yapped reaching to take it back but the other stood tall over him. Beomgyu smirked and his own cheeks grew a light red watching the scene play out and how obvious it was that Soobin was flirting with him. It didn't take long for Soobin to walk off with Yeonjuns coffee and so the boy shot up and quickly fallowed him yelling at him the whole time having to speed walk to chase after him.

~~

"Alright lets see what you got.' Soobin said while sitting at his office desk reading over Yeonjuns manuscript. The boy bit on his thumb nail while standing next to Soobin waiting for him to be done reading. The rest of the room was quiet while the others worked on their own projects.

"Yeonjun, good job!" Soobin praised as he turrned in his rolly chair to face him. Instantly Yeonjun shut his eyes tight as he knew what to except and just as he predicted a big set of hands were ruffling through his hair in praise. "Your writting is clearly progressing, I'm ready for your spicy sceen now." Soobin winked with a teas but only made Yeonjun sallow hard from embarrassment and cringe as he just stated that infront of everyone else. He felt his body heat up as he knew they were staring at him. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal, they were all adults it was just a little awakward to say such things out loud.

"Fallow me." Soobin then said, interrupting the boys racing thought. Yeonjun hesitantly listened and walked off to where the other was headed. It was silent the whole time and Yeonjun wasnt planning on breaking it as he didn't know what to expect.

They were down in the lobby of the first floor were there were two tall vending machines and a little blue couch sofa. "What you gonna buy me a new drink since you took mine?" He questioned with a slighty irritated smirk but he couldn't be far from wrong. His eyes grew wide as the room spun around him. He was being shoved down on the couch with Soobin on top. All he could let out was a quick gasp before his mouth was being covered by Soobins hand. His face got a bright cheery red and he felt his palms become sweaty as he looked to the other who wore a serious, scary gaze. What was happening? He knew Soobin messed with him a lot but this felt completely different, not to mention they were out in the open for anyone to simply walk in and see. He tried puting a stop to his actions but it was no use, the other was much stronger than him and he couldn't form any words because his mouth was being tightly covered.

"Over whelming sensation and suspense." Soobin huskly whispered down into the boys steaming ear. He pressed his hot body down on Yeonjuns, and even the bratty stubborn boy had to admit it felt pretty nice.