0.1

It's Not A Love Story

(Hey guys! So it's been a bit
Of a while since this story has
Been finished and published (*'ω*)

Now that I have a fresh set of eyes,
and more growth in writing,
I'm going to come back and do line edits!

That means I will be fixing the spelling mistakes, typos, grammar, and anything
None coherent basically (о''о)

I'll also be breaking some of the super long paragraphs up so it's
easier on your eyes
(If your comments don't show up
where you left them anymore that's why
Sorry ('ω') )

Nothing in the actual story is changing.
The plot will stay completely the same ^^)

Each chapter that I edit will say
Edited at the end of the page followed by the date it was.

Hope this helps your reading experience!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always liked reading about the cute cliché couples, but I've never been very affectionate or fond of it happening to myself, that was until he came, changing everything.

~~

"Ughhhh " Yeonjun whined rolling over to smack his alarm clock. He took a moment laying there, having to let his eyes adjust to he harsh lighting before going on with his day.

Yawing, he ruffled his hair, he trudged around his studio apartment looking for his clothes. Eventually, after showering and taking forever, he got to his work, dragging himself inside.

He had to take a deep breath before opening the doors to the publishing building. The bags weighing down his eyes were very noticeable as he stepped into the elevator going to the fifth floor were the writers sat.

He took his seat and instantly a girl brought him a steaming cup of coffee. "Thanks Lia, you know how I appreciate this," he said, carefully taking it from her. "You got it boss" she winked before taking her leave to the reception desk. He wasn't actually her boss, but she liked treating him as such.

Yeonjun sighed and sipped it slow, burning himself in the process, quickly he shot the cup down while hanging out his  tongue, fanning over as if that were to cool it down.

The others in the room looked up and laughed "You're such a dork, do you not think before you act?" His friend Beomgyu teased, approaching his desk. It was clear Beomgyu pulled an all-nighter on his own story by how dark under his eyes were as well as their stinging red color.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt you to go home and rest, the book can wait ti~" Yeonjun got cut off before by Beomgyu slamming his hands on his desk "No it can't wait! I have to get this done before the deadline, not to mention I have millions of ideas coursing through me every second, the moment that I think 'ah I can stop for the day' bam! Another idea just waiting to be written down!" He smiled, talking fast like a mad man.

Yeonjun honored the boys persistence and enthusiasm, when he thought of a story he'd hardly rest till it was complete. Although, the random yelling, wasn't as honorable.