27

"I'm so nervous, I think I'm gonna throw up, or pee." Soobin chuckled at the boys commentary as they walked into the venue where Jeongins weeding will be held. "Eww what? It's not even your weeding." He said back but that didn't help Yeonjuns nervous what's so ever. He personally didn't even know why. Soobin was right, it wasn't his weeding, but something about being here made him just as nervous as if it was. "Come on, we need to find our seats before the ceremony starts." Soobin said, walking with him too the row of black chairs that had a soft matching cloth laying over them. "They really went all out with the decorations didn't they?" Yeonjun asked as he looked his head around the venue. It was outside in the open and lucky the rain had mainly dried up by now. Just a few spots here and there. However the grass still looked fresh and a long black path laid in the middle of the sets of chairs where Jeongin would walk. Or Seugmin, they didn't know how it would be done yet.

It also had candles of all different sizes trialed along the side from the start to finish, even on the table where hundreds of black roses sat. That's where everything would happen. It was a very gothic styled weeding, but it still felt just as emotional and lively. It was perfect for the couples style.

Yeonjun let the smile shine on his face even though he felt as if he were going to cry. He couldn't help it, he's known the couple for so long now, and he knew how important this day was too them.

"You know if I ever had a weeding I'd want it too be very small, not many people would be allowed to come. And I'd want it to be out in a forest type land where the trees covered over the walk way. And I would string lights on each one of them, getting married in the dark." Yeonjun giggled dreaming of the perfect venue but Soobin was still stuck on the part where he said small. "You, the most extra and chaotic person I know, would want it to be small?" He questioned where the guy he knew went. "What? Is that too hard to believe? I can like simple things too Soobin." Yeonjun playful shoved his side but Soobin rolled his eyes. "Tsk-yeah right." The boy scrunched up his nose and growled. "Okay we'll how would you like your weeding?" Soobin shrugged in return and rested with his arms behind his head. "I'm not having one." Yeonjun now was frowning, did he plan on being alone for ever? "Come on Soobin, you have to have at least something in mind." He begged for him to tell but he would give the same answer over and over. "I'm just fine with how my life is right now." Yeonjun just pouted more, he didn't know that Soobin was holding off on telling him the truth.

The truth being that he would picture his weeding venue the exact same way Yeonjun did.

~~

A little time went by and Seugmin came out first, he looked extravagant in his suit, also a little gothic. Only the right side of the jacket he wore had a pattern and the shirt he had underneath was beaded while the the collar of it was a dark black that wrapped around his neck. He also has a black rose in his pocket. Everyone rose as they saw him, it being quiet as the music played. He walked by first and smiled and waved at his parents making them chuckle and shake their head. It was his own weeding and he was still acting in a silly way.

The rest of the people that were included in the ceremony walked out. Their was a small pause, no one moved from their spots and the sun started setting just perfectly in time. It's rays of pinks shinning across the sky just as the first soft note of the live piano hit. A song called 'How Can I Love The Heartbreak, You're The One I Love' began to play and then he appeared. It perfectly matched their theme.

Yeonjuns nervous grew even more, his stomach was tight and he felt like he could fait. Everything just felt so emotional that he ended up subtly grabbing Soobins hand. The boy noticed and latched on to his harder, he was happy they invited Yeonjun too the ceremony. He looked like was really grateful too be apart of it, and Soobin was grateful he got to attend with him.