Thank you! ♡

Just want to say thank you to past, present, and future readers! This was one of my favorite stories to write I had so much fun with it so I hope it was enjoyable.

If you have any thoughts, opinions, or feed back please let me know in the comments <3
I don't take anything to heart so feel free to be completely honesty. Rather it's things you liked / disliked / loved / or hated tell me it all

Agin thank you so much for reading of you want more stories like this / txt / Yeonbin in general make sure to check out my page and follow me! On that note I have a special book coming out just for you guys (˃̵ᴗ˂̵) I'll publish it once my other books are completed which hopefully won't be to much longer now!

(I'll leave a spoiler description at the end of this note about the new book ☆〜(ゝ。

Anyways make sure to check out my other stories :
13 Rules
Can you keep a secret?
And as a special bonus :
Dandelions

Anyways make sure to check out my other stories : 13 Rules Can you keep a secret?And as a special bonus : Dandelions

Alright, love you so much mwah mwah, onto the teaser (≧∇≦)

*:.. ˚₊⁎⁎⁺˳ ..:**:.. ˚₊⁎⁎⁺˳ ..:*

Angel or Devil

What happens when a Devil falls in love with an Angel?

Soobin was born an Angel while Yeonjun was a Devil. The two live in completely different worlds and abide by different rules. However, there is one in particular of great importance, In which both Angels and Devils must follow.

   "Angels and Devils shall never fall in love with one another."

But what happens when the two are sent on the same mission but for opposite reasons?

As an Angel, Soobins job is to help a certain human named Beomgyu get through day to day challenges as a means to keep his soul pure and guid him through his journey. Well as for Yeonjun, he is there for pure temptation.

However, Beomgyu isn't the only one the mischievous Devil ends up trying to tempt.