0.6

"Please come with me to give this to Huengkai" Beomgyu begged Yeonjun who was working on his storyboard. "He's your editor why can't you go by yourself?" Yeonjun asked not looking to the boy who was in front of his desk with the biggest puppy eyes. "Because I don't want to go alone, please just this one time? You can see Soobin" Yeonjun frowned his brows and stood up. "Let's make this clear, I am not going because I want to see him, but rather I need help on which route to take next in this book" He stated and Beomgyu grind "whatever you say" He shrugged as they walked out.

They got to the room and Beomgyu totally ditched Yeonjun going to Kai to show him his script he wrote. Kai took it with care and read over it the first thing he said was "Man Beomgyu you are talented and very skilled in your writing, but you really need to learn how to spell" He chuckled teasing the older who just pouted upon seeing all the red circles on the spelling and grammar errors. Yeonjun chuckled as he walked by them but then frowned upon seeing the face Soobin was making looking over his ideas.

He looked up to Yeonjun giving him the most done and feed up look. "What?" Yeonjun asked very aggressively.

"What do you mean what?" Soobin turned in his chair facing him and all eyes were on them. "You have already written all of these ideas in different books, and they were good definitely, but not if you're going to keep reusing them"

Yeonjun looked confused and taken back and so Soobin pulled out all of his old series and opened a few of the tabs he had on them. He began reading if the list of things and used a red pen to check off the ones he already had and sure enough, all of his ideas were marked off. "Do you just mindlessly write down things? That might be good for a little but not 24/7" He responded to the half-assed work very truthfully and harsh.

Yeonjun felt himself heating with embarrassment once again. "Well, everything has been done before! What else am I supposed to do?" He flung his arms up in the air, the stress building up again.

Soobin suddenly shot up and pulled him out of the room away from everything else and Yeonjun could do nothing but be dragged along. "Is it really that hard to come up with new stuff? Fine, I sparked something new in you before, I can do it again" He stated only making the other grow more confused as he dragged him down the hall to that old book room where they first meet. "Get your notes ready just in case something sparks in you," He told him and reluctantly he obeyed pulling out a note pad and pen.

"We're doing this one step at a time, so go back to the very begging, think on how your charters first meet," Soobin said. "I already know how they first meet, it was at school" he responded and so Soobin went onto explain more in-depth on what I meant. "Ok, but how, where at in school, how did they feel when they first meet, go into your main characters eyes, go into his point of view and tell in detail how he felt when he first laid eyes on her, his breath, his heart rate, his thoughts, what she was wearing all of it" He nodded as he understood now and so he sat back on the table paying close attention to everything Soobin was saying when suddenly his mind wondered.

There were books all around them, and Soobin was standing by one of the shelves with purely white skin shining brighter than the dull lighting, his eyes sparkled as he looked at the books, scheming his finger over the edge of each one reading the name carefully until he pulled out one with a dark red cover, tucking the loose strands of black hair behind his ear as he opened the first page, smiling among reading the words written down. He looked so dellecit and fradgle just like the book he was reading.

"I'm done" Yeonjun spoke and Soobin looked over from the book that was in his hold and took the paper from him. "You have quite a bit written in a short amount of time" He said before reading his intro it started with.

"There she was, her long slickly black hair and small frame as she gazed over the books sitting in the library. I looked up from where I was seated to see her, the rest off the library being empty as it was just us. Everything went quiet and all I could hear was my own heart beating against my chest as I was already lost in her trance. I watched as she ran her finger over the spine of the books until she pulled out a dark maroon red one with a hardcover. I couldn't pay much attention to anything else though as I was too focused on her shining smile as she read over the first page, tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear and the small giggle that escaped her delicate pink-colored lips. My head felt fogged and I couldn't think straight as my breath cut short. She truly was mesmerizing"

The corner of Soobins lips rotated up into a smile as he read it. "You set it up nicely, I can guarantee you your readers will be anxious to see how their relationship blooms, and the artist working on this will be able to draw it without a problem. He smiled and reached his hand out patting and ruffling the brunets head. Yeonjun blushed and looked down. He couldn't believe he actually just wrote that thinking about Soobin, writing the feelings that came to him in the moments of strictly watching him. Did he notice? Of course, he would have too, he wrote word for word exactly what he did so there's no way he wouldn't have.

Either way, he didn't say anything about it so Yeonjun decided not to either. "Come on, were far from being done, let's find something else to trigger that creative brain if yours" Soobin chuckled and flicked his head causing a playful pout to appear on Yeonjuns lips as he rubbed his head fallowing the taller out. He could only imagine what Soobin would have in store for him next in order to bring his creative spark back.