23

Soobin shifted out of the bed carefully, he didn't want to wake the sleeping boy that laid shirtless next too him. As he sat on the edge of the bed he looked back to Yeonjun with a smile. He was always so beautiful but especially after sex. He thought as he reached over gently rubbing his hand over his bare back. Yeonjun laid on his stomach, his head rested on the pillow with both arms under it. The blanket comforter laid just mid way down his back giving Soobin access to his skin. Soobin moved his hair out of his face to get a better view of him. His lips were big and plump and he giggled upon seeing a line of drool running down his parted lips. Soobin just kept lightly brushing his hair back, listening to his almost silent yet still audible snores. His chest felt tight but that was because his heart still hasn't slowed down, he's never felt such an intense desire for someone before, Yeonjun really was doing something to his head. He moved his hand off his body and leaned down to his face. He was so close to his lips, he wanted to feel that spark, but he didn't. Instead of going in for it he sighed and pulled away, he didn't really know why he didn't, it's as if he couldn't. Soobin turned and gazed at the wall, he sat slouched over with his hands in his lap. He was trying to let his mind clear but it was spinning with jumbled thoughts. That anger he felt toward that Mark guy, he's hasn't felt like in a long time, nothing that real. If his action where amid at anyone else he wouldn't have batted and eye and he knows that for facts. But it's because it was Yeonjun that changed it all. He didn't realize just how fragile the boy was till then.

Soobin rested his head down in his hands, letting out another deep breath. He then got up and put his boxers and pants back on before digging in the black dresser that sat next to his bed. He searched for awhile before the found the thin crushed box he was looking for. He slipped the pack in his back pocket and right before going out he grabbed the covers and lifted them higher around Yeonjuns body so he wouldn't get cold. He then went out on the balcony that was attached to his room. He made sure to slide the door open so quietly and shut it just as gentle so he wouldn't startle the other awake. Yeonjun didn't even flinched so he knew he was safe to sit out in the nights cold weather alone.

Soobin took in a deep breath and pulled that box out of his pocket. He opened it up too see he had exactly two cigarets left. He grabbed the old gray litter off the circle table he had out there and placed the end of the cigarets in his mouth. The night as crispy and the wind blew hard making the lighter go out several times. "Shit" he cussed under his breath as he covered the bud with his hand trying to block the wind out. "Come on" he hissed begging for it to work. Finally after scraping the bottom of his thumb up on the spark wheel a couple of times it finally lit up. The flames was the only thing that shined in the dark, it making his face light up. He lit the cigarette and leaned against the wall with one hand in his pocket. He looked up to the start sky and exhaled, a cloud of smoke going with it.

Smoking was something he used to do a lot in his past. However he put that behind him awhile ago, way before he started this new job. Well at least he thought he did. These last two sticks have sat in the bottom of his drawer, forever haunting him. He knew it wasn't good for him, plus he didn't want to go into the office smelling of smoke, and then he met Yeonjun. He used to miss smoking but once he came into his life he completely took his mind off it. The more time he spent with the brunette, the more attached he got to him instead. He slowly started ever forgetting about his addiction and frankly not needing it. He also assumed the boy wouldn't be too found off it so he made sure he would keep away from them. But tonight that changed.

He couldn't help it, his emotions weren't intact, he couldn't keep them in control or his thoughts. He felt so sick as everything ran through his mind, playing out over and over that he need this in-order to put them at ease. At least that's how he would put it.

Soobin held the bud in-between his middle and ring finger, brining it back up to his lips, taking a long slow drag. Inhaling it all before releasing it into the air around him. He kept the cigarette still in-between his lips as he now moved to the edge of the white balcony railing. He leaned over it with his forearms, the wind breezing through his hair as he looked over too the city lights. Soul truly was a different place at night. He loved the city view, that's one reason he moved from his smaller lesser known town to here. Well that and one other reason. His parents.