44

Everyone was growing tired from the amount of people they have worked with. Especially Yeonjun, as he had the longest interactions with each person that requested their book to be singed. Still though, even when he was tired he pushed through with a smile, talking to everyone with care. It was now 8:30, the line was finally nearing the end but they still had 30 minutes left of work.

"Thank you for reading." Yeonjun sent the sweeties smile to one of girls that sat in front of his table. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest. Damn why did he have to like guys? She mentally cried. She already knew she didn't have a chance with him, however that little chance just went it to the negatives.

"Hey Yeonjun, good work." He recognized the next person that came in was no other then Lia. He smiled up at here as she stood while he sat. She then placed her copy of the book on the table, indicting she as well wanted it singed. He gladly obliged thinking it was silly she came out to buy one seeing as they got free copies at work. But then again that's just how everyone on the team was. They would always buy each other's work to show support and respect. It didn't feel right getting to read for free. "Thanks Lia." He spoke softest to her as he knew she was sensitive and carful person. But it just added to her welcoming sweet nature.

After that his smile faded, he wasn't expecting to see who he saw next.

Beomgyu stood there, chewing on his lips with a blushed face. Yeonjun felt his breath be taken away, he hasn't seen or even spoken to the boy since he slapped him. He definitely wasn't expecting to see him here, does that mean he waited in that long cold line as well? Yeonjun felt the heat stay in his face as he gazed to the other who wouldn't lock their eyes.

Yeonjun in return sent a soft smile back, reaching his hand out to take his copy of the book. Beomgyu didn't say anything, he stood still, looking away, also having a bright pink blush. He handed Yeonjun the copy he bought and the boy took it with grace, sining it for him.

Though he signed this one differently. Instead of putting his full name he wrote in pretty cursive lettering. "To My Best Friend."

Beomgyu then took it back and read over it. He saw the delicate soft words and even his smile couldn't stay away anymore. He looked up, their eyes locking once again. They stayed silent but they knew from this interaction they would be okay.

He knew Yeonjun still had many more customers to go through so he stepped away for now. He'd congratulate him after. In the time being he decided to go and find Taehyun. He was still upset over everything but he at least wanted to try and be friends again.

Taehyun had those little jiggling cat ears back on his head as waved people in to by more stories.

"Yo."

Taehyun turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw no other then Beomgyu, standing their with his hands in pocket, kicking the rock pebbles under his shoes. For a moment Taehyun saw the world spinning from behind him and nothing more. The door was prompt open for the rest of the people to enter and so he left his stance. Immediately he threw his arms around the other, holding hims so thought as if he were afraid of letting him go.

Beomgyus pupils dilated as he stood from with in the hug. His embrace was warm and tight, there was so much sincerity behind it. It left Beomgyu confused, he still wasn't aware that the rumors were fake so he didn't understand why Tae was hugging him so tight. But even he couldn't help himself anymore, he gave in to his emotions and hugged back. He closed his eyes and felt the frost on his nose. They didn't care there was still a crowed of people too see them, to them in that moment they were alone and it was just them.

"You're wearing the ears again." Beomgyu chuckled as he pulled away, though he didn't leave the others arms too far. Taehyun still had his hands planted on his hips so that way he couldn't leave again. Taehyun smiled back as Beomgyu reached up, slightly thumping them making the bells jingle. "The fans love it." He spoke, just as he did a month ago. Beomgyus heart felt warm do to the others low voice. God how he missed his voice. How he missed him.