16

"Yeonjun, it's getting late we should probably head back." Soobin whispered as he sat up over the boy, softly shaking him awake. Yeonjun groaned as he sat up rubbing his eyes, his body was soar from laying on the hardwood floor and his skin was clod from the lack of clothing. "yeah okay." He softly said back as he stood up grabbing his sweater, however right before he slipped it on he felt a set of warm arms wrapping him from behind. A light blush quickly spread to his cheeks as he knew the familiarity of this hold to be Soobin. "We're going to be late for the train." Yeonjun stated but he himself couldn't bring himself to leaves the others grasp. He knew why that was, Soobin brought so much comfort to him and in a way made him feel safe. 

"Just a minute." Soobin wasn't talking with his head. He couldn't help but let his heart and emotions do the talking for him, Yeonjun was to easy to get swept away by.  Yeonjun finally grew some courage, maybe it was Soobin soothing voice or his warm hug that brought him confidence. He really didn't know what did it but whatever it was worked. He turned where he stood to now face the taller as he closed his eyes and placed both hands caressing the others cheeks. He reached up as Soobin lowered his head and both of them with slow breathes placed their foreheads together in a very intimate stillness. Soobin was about to speak but before he could get the right words out Yeonjun placed his fingers on his lips shushing him. He wanted to enjoy the peaceful silence with out hearing the other nag for as long as he could. He wanted to enjoy this space that they gave eachother.

Their moment came to an end when Yeonjun pulled away. With a lasting smile and shimmering eyes he looked to Soobin while he slipped back on his sweater. Neither one of them wanted to break the stair. Both were lost in a loving yet lustful trance.

Now that they were finally dressed, the two headed out of the building making their way to take the last train home. Along the way their hands ended up mashing, Yeonjun being the one to lead the way. When they arrived at their apartments Soobin fallowed Yeonjun into his place. This was his second time there but his first time really getting to be present. Yeonjun still wearing the loving look in his eyes didn't let go of the others hand. He dragged him along into his place and loved the butterflies he got upon hearing Soobins laugh and seeing how bright his teeth shinned when he smiled. He was always so beautiful.

He felt like he was dancing in a sea of stars.

The door shut and clicked locked behind them while Yeonjun showed him to the bedroom. Nothing else mattered. Time stood still, the word consequences wasn't in their dictionary and the last thing they thought about was the book Yeonjun was writing. This moment truly belonged to them and then alone.

(Sorry for the short chapter, it's more of a filler one)