0.7

"A date?" Questioned Yeonjun as they walked into the nice restaurant.

"If that's going to inspire you to write then go ahead and call whatever you want." Smugly Soobin spoke, pulling the chair out for Yeonjun before sitting across from him.

All Yeonjun did was scoff and roll his eyes, why was he being a gentleman all the sudden?
Before he wouldn't give a shit about him, yet now he's doing a nice gesture such as this?

Nah, he's getting ahead of himself he shouldn't think to much on it. It mostly likely was a mock rather than any politeness.

They ordered separate meals, not long after it came out.

Yeonjun looked from the plate of a fancy food over to the interior of the restaurant.

It was cozy, strung along the walls was a gentle shade of yellow white fairy lights. Placed on the table was a white cloth, and sat in the middle of them was a candle made out of a bottle of whine.

Why, if it's strictly work related, would Soobin treat him to such a nice meal?

There he goes again, reading too much into this jerks intentions.

But after taking a bite of his meal, one thing was for sure, his heart was beating overly fast, and his breath was stolen away from him.

However, that quickly came to an end after seeing Soobin pull out a manuscript.

Suddenly his appetite was gone.

"What? You didn't think I was actually gonna take you out without having work did you?" Soobins chuckle was infuriating, Yeonjun gripped tightly on the chopsticks with a visible glare.

After a short pause of angered silence he signed and placed down his eating utensil and instead reached across the table for the papers.

"Oh, so you get to eat while I have to work?" He complained seeing Soobin chowing without him.

He simply laughed again, cheeks full while shaking his head, Yeonjun studied him with a raised brow.

"You're more than welcome to eat, we just need to talk about your book as well"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes once more and took a bite before reading over the pages.

Their dinner went on, and over time Yeonjun got fed up.

"Soobin, I don't know what to do anymore."
He whined after a few drinks of whine, resting his cheek against the cloth table.

"Sure you've helped a few times, but that doesn't develop them enough, what am I supposed to do next?" Honestly he felt like he could cry, and that he did, over dramatically.

"Yeonjun stop, we're in public and people are staring." He didn't care when Soobin scolded him, if anything it just made him sulk more.

"I can't do it"

"Yes you can"

"No I can't, I give up I'm done!"

They went back and forth for awhile until Yeonjun was surprised to see Soobin reaching across the table.

His eyes widened, he stopped whining, and the paper that was crumpled in his hand began to loosen.

Why was Soobin reaching for him?

That's when he felt the paper being taken out of his hold and Soobin was once again rested back in his chair.

Oh he thought, he was crazy to think Soobin was about to touch him.