50

"Great, we gotta go back to work now." Yeonjun whined and complained as he rolled over in bed. Soobin let a soft chuckle escape his lips as he ran his hand over Yeonjun soft back. "It won't be to bad, plus you can give everyone their gifts you bought." He tried his best to lighten this mood and bring the others spirts up, but truthfully he was just as bummed about going. Yeonjun let out a sigh but then smiled right after as he now sat up to get dressed.

"And then we have that award ceremony for you the day after." Soobin called as the other was digging in his closet looking for some clothes he could steal.

"Wait what? What ceremony?" Yeonjun stopped what he was doing and turned to question him. "You didn't know?" Soobin with his brow rises also rose out of bed, now walking past him to the restroom. Yeonjun repeatedly shook his head as he followed, slipping Soobins sweater over his head along the way. "Yeah, it's for the launch of your book. The whole team will be there including Mr. Lee, and a couple of lucky fans and family." Yeonjun grew bright red by the words that left Soobins lips. What the hell, this was his first time hearing about this! How could he be the only one left out of such in formation when ever it's for him?

"That's it, I'm quitting." He turned to take his leave as if he were going to lay back down. Soobin clicked his own tongue and turned around just as fast, now dragging him by the back of his collar. "You're not quitting anything. If I have to give a speech then so do you." He stated proudly as he now dragged the teary Jun to the front door.

Today was going to be the worst day of his life, he could already feel it.

~~

"Yeonjun!!!" Hueningkai cheered upon seeing the others face. The rest of the team looked up and clapped, congratulate him for his hard work and success. The whole team of editors, authors, and even a couple of airiest were there, gathered by his desk. Though it was slightly overwhelming he felt grateful for all the support that everyone was showing him. It felt extra special that they were all up there early and waiting for his arrival.

Yeonjuns natural light shade of pink was plastered on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck. He was extremely flattered to see everyone and get such praise and so at the same time he spoke those feelings to life.

Not long after that Soobin as well entered the room, holding a box full of stuff that Yeonjun had bought for everyone on their trip. "Here guys, this is to show my appreciation to yall." He spoke lightly with a slight whistle to his tone. He then set the box on his desk and started passing out all the items to each and everyone. Each thing was something different that he thought was special to each exact person. For example, Hueningkai got a beaded key chain with a penguin on it, as for Beomgyu got a charm necklace full of bright colors and different meaningful protecting charms to match his bubbly personality. Others got cool kinds of seashells that he personally picked out.

They all gasped in a amazement upon the presents and soon the whole room was chatting and cheering. Yeonjun in return let out a pure joyful giggle as his smile was the only thing shining in the room.

Soobin, who stood beside him, looked down to his glowing teeth. He would give anything in the world to kiss him right now. But in the end he just let his hand brush against the others. Yeonjun was now blushing for two reasons.

"Woaahhh Hyungs have matching hair!" Out of all the commotion Kai now pointed this out causing the room to grow silent as they looked between Yeonjun and Soobin. A breathless and silent gasp left some of their lips as all eye were now on them.

Beomgyu felt his own body freeze and tighten as he knew their secret but was the only one too. But now it was only a matter of time before the rest of them would find out. It was so obvious.